Мне нравится, как он читает игроков

FastEddie777

FastEddie777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Favorite Player is...

I'd say Maria Ho is my favorite player. Not sure if it's her smile or personality or both. My dream final table would have her there.

seneor

seneor

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
[Цитата=Dalyn; 5526648] мой-это Джон Джуанда[/ЦИТАТА]
Мне понравилось, как Лия Новикова "liay5"играла в то время, потому что недавно НЕСЧАСТНЫЙ случай и пропала.Яркое воспоминание для нее.

olewerkrd

olewerkrd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like the game and the charisma of Daniel Negreanu, always positive and often it seems that he just sees the cards through)))

FastEddie777

FastEddie777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
DN

I really like the game and the charisma of Daniel Negreanu, always positive and often it seems that he just sees the cards through)))
He is very likeable. So easy going. Probably would be fun to hang out with him for a day. Maybe Kid Poker will make the wsop ME final table one day.

H

HRVATSKIBOGMARS

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
For sure Daniel Negreanu the best ever. Why? He is so sucessful and complete like a person. I like his smile and he is always cultured.

chilindrodolar

chilindrodolar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like the truth, Jason Mercier, Daniel Negreanu, Ivan Demidov, Phil Ivey for me and many the best in the world today.
The truth is that I have seen many videos but a year ago exactly I began to know what this poker thing was about that the truth is exciting.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite players have changed over time, also when you learn more every day, correct mistakes and learn from the best, for me it will always be my favorite player Timofey Kuznetsov "TRUETELLER", I like how he plays and the vision he has of the game, is a big stray dog.

G

Gaby2014444

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The fact that Negreanu doesn't only play NLH makes him my favourite player. Seeing him play all these different games like RAZZ or H.O.R.S.E. while at the WSOP in search of player of the year is so cool and the fact that he vlogs his journey too, allows viewers of the world to enjoy the WSOP in real-time!

Bleeis

Bleeis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favotite player is Otb_redbaron, I could learn many things from him

PatValShark

PatValShark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu. Brilliant at reading cards like a fortuneteller, but doesnt always listen to himself.

linaxmama

linaxmama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think my favorites are fedor holz, gaelle baumann, maria lampropulos, charlie carrol and yuri martins

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu, the king of modern poker!

J

johnnyfinec

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu and a lot of players from Scandinavian countries

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like many poker stars, but I find it difficult to identify someone. Someone guesses the cards of an opponent well and accurately, someone artificially bluffs.

M

Marcelobp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel negreanu ! No for his trophys, but he has a owner style !

T

Taktik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have several of them, of course, Daniel Nigrianu, Vladimir Troyanovsky, and probably MacDonald.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't really have a favorite anymore. I haven't watched a lot of the TV much to have one.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Lauriê Tournier

Good morning everyone.
I really like to follow the player Lauriê Tournier through the twitch, she has a game in my opinion very correct, makes FTs with frequency, I think she is excellent technically and she has a quality that is very important for those who play poker, it is very calm in decision making.