What is more poker for you, logic or intuition?

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
The years and experience in this game makes intuition sharper and allows you to reach the final table, I have been playing for 10 years.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
logic is important for the game to make good decisions but sometimes it is also good to let yourself be carried by intuition but that does not mean that you are always guided by intuition because you will lose

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
the logic is paramount in poker because it will lead you to plays with a greater potential for winning, intuition should also be used but using information from opponents!

lyudiko

lyudiko

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think that intuition is more important than logic. Especially when players bluff, and bluff often.
I Lost with AA and KK.
But I using logic to balance out my intuition))

lyudiko

lyudiko

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think that intuition is more important than logic. Especially when players bluff, and bluff often.
I lost with AA and KK.
But I using logic to balance out my intuition))

Natta777

Natta777

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I agree with some opinions that everything depends on the situation, even to some extent on the bankroll. When, with logical actions, the bankroll becomes critically low, then it's time to turn on intuition to save the situation. Sometimes it works.

rj_montana

rj_montana

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your intuition or "feel" of the situation is informed by logical thought processes based on turn-by-turn action and previous experiences with the villain

C

Chingiz1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you friends for interesting opinions and active participation in my thread. All the same, I think the best balance is 70% logic and 30% intuition.

L

lolshovaments

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me is pretty clear that both things are very connected in this game.

Logic is a huge part and intuition makes the difference in some tough spots.

Great mix btw.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Surely poker is more connected with logic. With the accumulation of experience, the percentage of intuition should increase. I generally play now without intuition.

Slav4obaby

Slav4obaby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ofc is logic :D but tons of players count on intuition that's why I love poker

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We cannot control the RNG, so we need to make decisions based on logic! There is no such thing as intuition (these are just grimaces of the RNG).

T

thuliomano

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if it is onlline in PS is what they want

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't think this is an "or" type question as it is a "and". These go hand and hand, placing a value higher on either doesn't improve results. I'm relying on both to profit, sum of its part mentality.

M

mrpig

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There 's a lot of accident in poker.
And accident succumbs to logic with great difficulty.

Akinled

Akinled

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually,personally speaking, when my intuition is strongest, my energy level rises rapidly. That is to say rapid in regards to one onto one. The sum of the parts equal the whole. For those of the mind of fact and logic this ability has an unreasonable chance

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Of course logical, poker is a game of speed thinking and patience in my opnion

C

Chicungulla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that a little bit of both, most of the time only logic, but those hands come that logic tells you not to go, but there is something that tells you go and what happens at the end of that hand, intuition wins ... use both to go far

J

jorgetorres0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Logico poker added to instinct, and if you add a statistics program to that it is a LETHAL combination

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think its logic, but I also think intuition is just your subconscious remembering what you dont.

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that poker have different important things. Maths, logic, strategy, intuition and luck. It’s a game with differents aspects that you must learn but i think that logic are more important than intuition. You must learn the other players and analyse their game. The intuition will be important but for me logic is more important! 🙂

Sorry for my english 😬

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if u follow intuition probably you lost most of the time, if u follow logic u will win most of the time the only question how much your experience is!

rustixxx

rustixxx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
True, sometimes you just need to believe in your intuition, but nevertheless you also need to connect the logic, and follow the players as they play. After all, sometimes it’s clear How the player behaves here the logic is already connected.