What better day to play ?

LCool888

LCool888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best tournaments always take place on weekend, It attracts more recreational players.

H

Haanski

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Weekends especially Sunday best tourneys and most rec players

A

alex_Romejz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best prices on weekends but if you want to play focused obviously after midnights.

Ivab

Ivab

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think all days are good for the game. On Sunday and Saturday are weekly tournaments with a large number of participants and a higher prize. It is better to choose the type of event, which is more suitable to you. Instead of chasing success or high prizes.

chisel

chisel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What better day to play online ? During the week or at the weekend has the best tournaments ?

i think better day to play is Sunday if you want have big prizes but in Sunday many good player play too. i think the easiest fishes play in morning of weekday.

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love to play on Friday evening,at this time the best field

migesan

migesan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
During the week, the weekend may be something to drink alcohol and then play does not look good :)

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree weekend is better for playing people have more time and less obligation....

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play everyday,,, but I agree Sunday is when the bigger payout tourneys of course bigger fields,,, I'm 70 so the longer tournaments drain me.. But what the hell you only once. I think the longest T I lasted 8 hours.

H

Haanski

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
late friday and saturday are good usually lots of people inebriated

everth

everth

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
At the end of the week you have the biggest prizes and the most amount of people playing.

U

Ultfrozen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On the weekend a good prize, but a lot of bad players. It's good and bad, because you can really cash in, but also you can lose because they can play with anyone.

miric007

miric007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On pokerstars every day have great tournaments, weekends are a little stronger tournaments, if you win a tournament no matter what day it is good if you earn :)

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It really depends on the tournaments. If you are playing some big tournament like $100 plus online, you would probably want to play it on a weekend when you have more recreational players.

romych007

romych007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On the weekend. You can tune in to the game, do not think about work. In addition, many people also have a rest, so the quality of their game noticeably falls. This can be used.

PKPurple

PKPurple

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not have a favorite day to play, but if a favorite hour I usually like to play around 4 PM when pokerstars is full of people

BigJamo

BigJamo

Aussie Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Me ... I try and mix it up a bit although its always at the same time of the day.