Suited and Non Suited Connectors

M

Mepper95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play suited connectors in the beginning of a tournament, where the blinds are still low. Other peoples techniques is often to play very tight in the beginning. I have the feeling that when you hit with your suited connectors you can get quite a lot of money out of it. Ofcourse I have to be a bit lucky with hitting on the flop. I don't like to play them anymore when a tournament is already quite deep. Because shorties are more likely to shove and I don't like pre-flop all-ins with those cards.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
if the table is fairly deep and I am a bigger stack, I like to open my range up wider vs a more passive/ fit or fold type table as you can really accumulate chips especially around the bubble.

lsbenn

lsbenn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play 45s, J10s, 910s, I also like to play some 1 gappers like 75, 810, KJ.

D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m starting to play sc late position with limpers before me. If there is a raise I’m flating. The post flop play depends on preflop if I’m the only raiser then I looking to bluff/semi bluff
If there raise preflop after me then I am looking fold post flop or gets lucky to other player stack off on a favourable flop

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually I was also analyzing the connectors, and I noticed that there is a lot of gameplay, that being said, I started playing more plays with this type of card, having a great result, good luck at the tables.