Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If this isn't a poker event that caters to me.. I don't know what is, lol.

(I suggest turning your volume down a bit before going to the site)

http://www.spookyempire.com/

During the Ultimate Horror Weekend - October 9-11, 2009 in Orlando, FL.. they are having a poker tournament with some of their celebrity guests that will be at this convention.

Some of their guests at this convention (Note: I am not sure who will be playing in the tournament, and they have not said on the site):

George Romero (director/creator of the Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead - Zombie film legend), Bill Moseley (The Devil's Rejects, Repo! The Genetic Opera), Linda Blair (The Exorcist), Jason Mewes (Jay and Silent Bob, Clerks, Mallrats, Dogma), Fairuza Balk (The Craft), Tippi Hedren (The Birds), and a bunch more! They have 30 guests listed on their page so far, with another picture with a question mark on it.

The site says that there is a $130 "donation" for the tournament, and is 18 and over. So, that means they won't be selling alcohol there (it's a family horror convention).. and it doesn't say the "payouts" on there. Legally, I don't think they can. I'll e-mail them and ask about that.