SPECIFICALLY...How has Black Friday affected your day to day play?

gefishy

gefishy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is going to sound simplistic, but honestly the biggest blow to me is not playing on FT. At Full Tilt there was always a large population of active players and now I can't get to a site that is remotely similar. Carbon is fun and all but I miss the 10,000 person+ daily dollar. Those were some fun tournaments.

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is going to sound simplistic, but honestly the biggest blow to me is not playing on FT. At Full Tilt there was always a large population of active players and now I can't get to a site that is remotely similar. Carbon is fun and all but I miss the 10,000 person+ daily dollar. Those were some fun tournaments.
lol, I don't consider playing for 6 hours to win $1 fun... but that's just me.

trucker103

trucker103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
has put a huge dent in my playing
even started gardening again i still miss playing 5 to 10 games at once but hey it is what it is and when i get to play i enjoy it more than ever though

KoRnholio

KoRnholio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hasn't hardly affected me at all.

Merge network gained a lot of traffic, many of their tournies have larger fields/guarantees now. Not sure if the fields are any harder, seems about the same so far.

Ongame/ipoker are the other two networks I play on, that weren't open to USA players pre-Black Friday, so zero change there.

Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack