• Thread starter 2-7MakesMeRaise
  • Start date
2-7MakesMeRaise

2-7MakesMeRaise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey can anybody tell me how to save your hand history to refer back to on fulltilt, or on any site for that matter?

Thankyou:cool:

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will be an option found from the main screen as shown.

Attachments

• PSHH.JPG
    PSHH.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 7
  • FTPHH.JPG
    FTPHH.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
mattzan

mattzan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I press Printscreen and save.. or make videos with some programs...

S

SKILLED_PRO

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
love the print screen. excellent and str8 to how to do it. thx for helping thew guy out. i was gonna but it doesnt get any clearer then that. Hey actually 1 other thing u can do is copy and paste the replay. just hit last hand copy the chat box then paste ibto pokerhand.org. it is a more cleqr way of reading ur hands. gl

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unless you are just posting the screenshot of a Royal or some crazy hand to a forum, why would you take a Screenshot? It doesn't give any information about how the hand went, just the end result(ie. doesn't show what the bets were and such, like a hand history would), therefore it would not help you in the least to improve your game. What Jilly said would help you a lot, being able to review your hands afterwords. Capturing your play on video is a good way to go back through and find some leaks, possibly in your betting patterns and even the amount of time it takes you to make a call/raise with good vs. bad hands(something hand history cannot tell you).

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands