Poker After Dark returns Monday with 3 weeks of new shows

essambb

essambb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
did any one see the laught of Brian Hastings is this guy a complete dork or what i dont belive that he won 4 mil from isldurr , isldurr must be on crack that day

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Andy Bloch is a ****ing terrible commentator

Sven Deuceman

Sven Deuceman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
huh Bloch is commentating? didn't even notice:) at least the week was getting better than it started but poor PA to come back after taking a walk i'm sure and going through his bad plays to get beat on his first hand back by not only ivey's weak flush but galfonds stronger one. couple good hands overall though. next week is more plo apparently anyone know if they are changing the line up?

T

TIGERSTUMP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
luve poker after dark on tv,,,glad its bak on,,,,,theres not enuff poker on tv nowadays in the uk....sort it out channel 4

essambb

essambb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
*i already seen about 7 eposides it is the most tought PLO lineup they can find
* i think the best player at the table beside phil ivey is brian hasting he is kinda a dork but his game is solid
* i have to say i enjoy NLH tv game better than PLO as they cant get very creative in PLO like in NLH most of the time these guys play there only there hands and so few bluffs and every body just value betting there hands

Sven Deuceman

Sven Deuceman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and durrrr and ivey need to make a buddy movie or something

...yeah the bromance/big brother thing is sickly cute (i puked in my mouth a couple times)
was hoping that they would have a different line up for the second week but i'm still happy. haven't quite watched all the eps. yet just the first two and the new kid was just starting to hit his stride. that was one sick laydown by ivey with the nut straight actually saved me in the same situation later in the week. someone should come out of nowhere and put a cape on you when you can pull that off, just glad that I got to see the full house since it was a multi way pot and I was lucky enough to dodge that bullet...thanks phil :) and i dunno about the creative bit hastings was getting pretty creative during the second ep and galfond pulled a nice move on antonius as well