Players nationality are the strongest?

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Players nationality do you think are the most powerful in poker?

I think in USA are find the best players in the world. Hope one day they come back on sites like the old times.

F

Frankie Potts

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recognize the skills of palyers from Europe, not just because I belong to them

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I think that the most powerful are players from canada and Latin America.

G

gustav197poker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with many that for me, the most interesting players that I see today in the world of online poker, are from Russia, Belarus, Ukraine and brazil.
There are also many good players in other parts of the world, but mostly I see in these countries, the great quality of play that I believe exists.
And in the world of live poker I think they are very good, players from the US, Canada, germany and Spain.
Greetings.

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there is no nationality in poker.It seems to me that the players differ from each other in temperament.The manner of the game depends on it.And temperament of different peoples is different.For example, lively temperament of the inhabitants of the southern peoples and the Northern cold.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably the strongest are those who are constantly learning from their mistakes and mistakes of players constantly being in training familiar with the psychology and friendly with the mathematics of poker.I will highlight Canada as I think they are more purposeful.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
In my opinion, these are players from Russia and Brazil.
Good luck.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi
the very best poker players come from CANADA!
per capita for sure

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In USA poker is part of their culture which together with the size of the country definitely helps to have many strong usa poker players. If they did not have so high taxes on the winnings from poker and so many limitations recently (especially since black friday) usa players would be crushing on all fronts. Thanks to low (or completely missing) taxes and regulation in some big countries like Brazil and Russia there are more and more good players from there. In europe poker is also gaining popularity so today i think that poker scene is more balanced than ever and the domination of usa as poker nation is less pronounced than ever. I personally do not care about the nationality of poker player - he is either good player or bad player and that is what is important for me.

Luckytsss

Luckytsss

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think this is not about nationality. It all depends on each particular player. But according to statistics, on the 1st place the USA (total prize amount).

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are strong and weak players in every nationality, players are more distinguished by their aggressiveness, I think more aggressive players from Brazil and Russia.

plastilin898

plastilin898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
statistics say, the strongest players are Americans and Canadians)they win the most prizes in various tournaments) Russians are also among the top ten, Russia ranks seventh!

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that strong players from countries where poker is well developed. These include the United States, UK, Canada, Russia, Brazil, the European Union countries. But in general, nationality in poker does not matter.

vox1er

vox1er

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CIS players are the strongest.
The weakest are the British and Americans.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Difficult to say, but let it be Ze Germans :)