Nevada Bill Proposes Felony Charges for Unauthorized Gambling Affiliates

P

PuckerUpChat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
doesn't the state governments have plenty to do besides harassing poker sites on line. Its just a game...

NoWuckingFurries

NoWuckingFurries

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
doesn't the state governments have plenty to do besides harassing poker sites on line. Its just a game...

What governments care about most (apart from remaining in power) is money. They want everything to be taxed. All the rest is just waffle.

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nevada has just sent a bill to legislation making it ILLEGAL for any affiliate of a NON LEGAL site to make any profit at all. This means all the sites USA players play on will now be looked at and owners PROSECUTED if they operate in the USA (Allow US players) Now I am from NJ so this doesn't affect me as we are already legal but all you other 47 states that arent legal are DONE man they will ban you faster than you can blink an eye AND THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND WILL NOT CASH YOU OUT so If I were you i would follow this legislation and a cpl weeks before its slated to be signed into law TAKE YOUR MONEY OFF THESE SITES or you WILL NOT GET IT Let me know what you think.

So what your really saying is that late registration is about to end? ;)

motorcity1957

motorcity1957

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Sky is Falling, The Sky is Falling,
Santa lives at the North Pole
My Grandson put my wife dentures under his pillow, the tooth fairy left him 20 bux
the truth is the government can only control government, the people control themselves.
half of them probably play online or live poker.
most pokersites are offshore
the world wide web is very hard to control, unless you live in North Korea

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Whoa, over react much? lol

Yeah, that's not what the PROPOSAL in the Nevada bill is saying. It's saying that anyone in Nevada that makes money from referring people (affiliates) to non-licensed poker sites, can be prosecuted.

https://www.cardschat.com/news/neva...ges-for-unauthorized-gambling-affiliates-9571
Thank you for posting that.

Maybe the USA wants to be the affiliate and take all the $$$$ LOL

After all thats how the internet is run by affiliation links ask Mr and Mrs Google
Right?? :D

6c5032eddc7be2e5789345c5c76113ee6b59bdfd1ff5ea19b526c31e0357334e.jpg
I lol'd. :laugh:

Anyway, changed the thread title.

Related Gambling Guides: AU Gambling - CA Gambling - UK Gambling - NZ Gambling - Online Gambling