Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello everyone! I believe I have an important announcement. Just now, listening to the radio, I found out that today is National Poker Day in the USA. The founder is a radio host from Dallas, Rick McNeely. The year when this day started being celebrated is 2019!! So, I congratulate all visitors and participants of our forum on this holiday. I wish everyone a great mood, success at the tables, and big wins!!! 💥🎉🎉🎉🎆🎆

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
The ways things are developing it should be renamed to National LIVE PokerDay:(

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
View attachment 358890

(image created with AI - damn it's getting really good, edit still needs work, not sure why AI thinks there's a N card lol)

I thought that cake was for their "Nanna" who played poker lol. The N's didn't bother me in that. What bothered me is the Ace of diamonds have a giant heart in the middle of it lol.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If we every legalize online poker in the USA then we can call it "The national day of poker in the USA."

Yeah, I doubt it will happen but we can dream.

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It was not widely celebrated. I did not hear about it until seeing your post. We need to get some more attention brought to this awesome day.

H

happywheels

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VN
Chips
Hey guys I'm new here and I'd like to share some game-related information. The finest run 3 game is now available for females and young people. Usually, people play this game as a way to kill time, but this game is incredible, and I also used to play it. Try out this game and then let me know what you think.

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Happy Poker day! I don't think any other country has a date for this. This could be an international day 🙂

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello everyone! I believe I have an important announcement. Just now, listening to the radio, I found out that today is National Poker Day in the USA. The founder is a radio host from Dallas, Rick McNeely. The year when this day started being celebrated is 2019!! So, I congratulate all visitors and participants of our forum on this holiday. I wish everyone a great mood, success at the tables, and big wins!!! 💥🎉🎉🎉🎆🎆
It is a pity that Ukraine does not have such a wonderful event. It is a pity that so little attention is paid to poker in our country. But congratulations to all Americans on a wonderful poker event. :)

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
It's strange that in a country that has a poker day, online poker is legal only in a few states.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the AI thinks that there is an ‘N’ card I want o play them all day long in heads up!! #bring it on

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Man, how cool is it to have a poker day, the best way to celebrate is by playing a great final table with the leading chip at the table.

May it be a great day for all poker players.