duqnuk

duqnuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like to play MTTs in the mornings cause they usually last +6hrs so I would not be tired at all at FT.

idhemmy

idhemmy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I prefer to play at night . easy for me

Pabloro10321

Pabloro10321

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It depends exclusively on you, the brain will respond to other stimuli, stress, tiredness, external thoughts, noises, so it will not depend so much on the weather but on how you are and in what environment you do it.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
We all know that our Brain is more concentrated on the mornings. Would it be better to play Poker after breakfast on The weekend or maybe on holidays? Or the evening is much better?
Hi.
It is better to play when there is an opportunity and time for this :)
I never play in the morning because I usually have a lot to do in the morning. I play in the evenings and this time suits me best.

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We all know that our Brain is more concentrated on the mornings. Would it be better to play Poker after breakfast on The weekend or maybe on holidays? Or the evening is much better?
I rather! O feel myself fresher than the rest of the day!

A

Avangart1

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
No, it's not for me, I prefer to play at dinner

But sometimes I play in the morning

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My poker performance is usually better at night. I believe that each person has their own chronological rhythm for the best result in poker. Reasoning requires being well with yourself.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
usually I play in the night , but I dont think it does matter when to play if you are a good poker player :)

surfer696

surfer696

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
Tournaments without a doubt, effective for a while

nachopaulo19

nachopaulo19

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tend to play better, make better decisions, in the afternoon. I can't explain why, but I usually go further in tournaments during this period than playing first thing in the morning.

PupsikCat

PupsikCat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
Morning game is like a brain charger! You can play SnG over a cup of coffee

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Poker sessions that start early in the morning have several advantages: you start playing right after sleep, that is, with a maximally rested body and with a “clear head” not yet clogged with daily trifles and problems, and after completing the game, you may still have enough time in order to follow the fresh tracks to analyze the session and the necessary hands.

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I'm joining a little bit late.
I have no experience playing in the morning (10-15hs GMT to me), but I've noticed that is common to see less traffic, o guess that that is the main difference.
Anyway, I want to apply this sometime, cause I have a rotating shift job.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I like to play much more in the evening, in the morning I rarely do it

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Many of us must go to work, almost every workday. And I have something to do in house and garden on weekend. There is family too, so I can play only evenings. Mostly Friday or Saturday. Between 6 PM and midnight. That is MY TIME!!!!

Adi_XAS

Adi_XAS

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
The best time to play poker can vary depending on personal preference, schedule, and availability. Some players may prefer playing in the morning or afternoon, while others may prefer playing in the evening or late at night. Ultimately, it depends on what works best for you.

That said, there are some potential advantages to playing poker after breakfast on the weekends or holidays. For one, there may be fewer distractions and interruptions during this time, allowing you to focus more fully on the game. Additionally, playing in the morning or afternoon may help you feel more refreshed and alert, which could improve your decision-making ability and overall performance at the table.

On the other hand, playing in the evening or late at night may be preferable for those who work during the day or who have other commitments that prevent them from playing earlier in the day. Playing at night may also provide a different atmosphere or vibe that some players find more appealing.

Ultimately, the best time to play poker is the time that works best for you and your schedule. The most important thing is to ensure that you are well-rested, focused, and in the right frame of mind to play your best game, regardless of the time of day.

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Weekend daytime is a good time for me. Means I can play in more than one tournament, without having to erratically register in the break of another. Can concentrate more in natural light.
Don't really like playing in the evenings. I'd rather relax with a film etc...

N

njrbj4321

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
Better play at night less competition.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I can get off to some morning poker. The main problem is other players and the lack thereof.
I like to play in online sng's in the mornings if there are other players because it's usually the same group, similar to the CC home games. I have a good time and I can pick up a cash here and there, see other familiar folx, do the whole "Mornin' Sam; Mornin' Ralph" routine. Those days are getting more and more rare but it's still cool when a nice morning game develops.

from254

from254

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
KE
Chips
personally i do prefer playing late in the night and skip waking early..although i get excited for the next days game.

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
We all know that our brains are more focused in the morning. Would it be better to play poker after breakfast on the weekend or maybe during the holidays? Or is it much better in the evening?
You need to play poker every day for several hours at a time when it's convenient for you.

Sash_XXL

Sash_XXL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
This is all individual for everyone. If you are an owl (stay up late and wake up late), then the time for the game is night.
Yes, you're right! I, for example, can personally concentrate better on the game in the evening when everything else is done.

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
I personally like to play in the morning with my first cup of coffee... :love: