long absence

ANATOLII1981

ANATOLII1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello !!! I have not been in our poker chat for a long time because of a computer breakdown, and then because of a forced departure to work in remote areas of the north of Russia. But I did not forget a second about poker, I taught many employees this wonderful game, and we organized small tournaments almost every Sunday. And when they gave us money at the end of each month, we played a little poker for money. For this reason, I want to ask you how long you personally were absent from this chat, what did you do and did you stop playing poker ???:captain::captain::captain:

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome back!

For me, I was absent for a few months and took a break from playing altogether for about 2 months. Taking breaks from poker is needed if you feel drained and not able to play at your best.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was gone for 5 years, and played very little poker in that time frame. I'm refreshed and ready to come back with a totally different perspective on the game (and life).

Good luck to you!

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi!I have not faced such problems yet and I try to find time for communication here as much as possible.I met poker 13 years ago and I like this game more and more every day I hope you do too!!!See you at the tables!!!