Chips
i like the way you played that hand

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
heh looks like i might move to FT for a month or whatever to get this ish taken care of

any ideas how long 1600 FTPs takes to clear?

Deco

Deco

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
heh looks like i might move to FT for a month or whatever to get this ish taken care of

any ideas how long 1600 FTPs takes to clear?

About 20 hours 5 tabling 50NL

Lemlywinks

Lemlywinks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
along the same lines of jellyfish stings, anyoone know how long they usually sting??

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FTP guys, once you download the new update (awesome lobby with filters!), make sure you go to Requests > Check My Bonus Offers. Supposedly everyone has at least a $100 offer. Mine was $500. It clears at the usual FTP rate (.06/point) and is released in $20 increments.

I haven't cleared a bonus in a really long time. Do they still release it in increments of $5?

icemonkey9

icemonkey9

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$20 increments typically but i am not sure about this special bonus, i thought i read it is only released once it's 100% completed OR you reach the deadline and you get a pro-rated amount.

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
haha, not happening

he's being serious, your pee contains ammonia or something which makes it sterile

the vip page on everest is broken which is cool since i now have no idea how many points i have or how many more i need this month. So i just have to grind for the next 36 hours pretty much to make sure, love it

Although i did sell 2 PS1 games on ebay today that were supposedly rare for a total of £50 (~$80)

The Shrog

The Shrog

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just started it and I'm getting it in $10s.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker has hurt my feelings really bad several times in the past 3 days and I hope it plans on apologizing. :(

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker has hurt my feelings really bad several times in the past 3 days and I hope it plans on apologizing. :(

Poker never says it's sorry unless it's just doing it so you won't press charges and it can beat you up again the next time it gets drunk!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker never says it's sorry unless it's just doing it so you won't press charges and it can beat you up again the next time it gets drunk!

Oh sort of like my 2nd husband then. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.