If you lost all your bankroll, would you start again?

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I lost manny times my bankroll , but always i found the power to BE BACK. In the beggin i got tilt very often,but when i worked on this period "tilt" i see it a huge difference.

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I've lost my bankroll many times and will most likely lost it again some day but not today :bebored::bebored::bebored::bebored::bebored:

P

peterbsnyder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Changing gears when you are on a bad beat can be challenging. Doesnt everyone come back for more though. You can take the man away from gambling but you can't take the gambling out of the man.

zlajazlaja2

zlajazlaja2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
of course i will start playing and increasing bankroll again :) it happened to me that I lost everything, but what to do, start playing again until we earning first million is reached, after that everything is easy :D:D:D

Giancarlomen

Giancarlomen

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes, off course yes... stronger than never... skilled... ;-)

I

IronVictoryStar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Starting Bankroll Once Again

Sure I would and Im on it.
I dont really lost it all just had to withdrawal most of it and end up losing the rest of it.
And now starting all over again and even i didnt lost it playing the point its the same, Let me explain:

Some players jut give up when their bankroll its completly lost playing or gambling.
I think the reason for that its that the mental strike its way more hard that way, but att the end of the day its the same you had a healthy bankroll and now you dont.

So players shouldnt care about how happened and focus completly on earning a healthy bankroll again.

Iron :cool:

D

desabled

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Perhaps the most important thing is not re-depositing funds,but the way you play poker and why?. If you just want to relax after work and not worry about possible combinations from the opponent and calculate outs after the flop, you can play microlimits or freerolls, and if you don' analyze yourself and go to the cash games,then this is not a good choice. The problem I think is not the replenishment of funds, but what is thte purpose of the poker

pepsilv

pepsilv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have done it before and will do it till i win big. Gl.

AndyGamesPoker

AndyGamesPoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh ya for sure, I've done it before and I would do it again!

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happened to me... got up to over 200 bucks on PS just by playing freerolls... and then I crashed and burned by changing my strategy (I started re-entering tourneys and re-buying, which I had never done previously. Also started playing Heads-Up games on PS thinking it was an easy way to make back money.

Ended up dwindling down to about $2. Now back up to 65 dollars. Never give up!

lanelane

lanelane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve lost my bankroll several times already because I didn’t believe that bankroll management was an important thing.
I always only put a few dollars into the game and when I get tired of the mic bets tournaments, I enter a tournament with a higher buy-in that I then lose.

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
I have lost my bankroll only once before , that was 8 years back .. after that never ever again after i followed between 100 and 300 buyins BRM..I follow BRM like a religion sometimes, lol.. Only take shot when I had a nice cash in my last tourney. And yes i have restarted after that bankroll bust

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, this happened to me (and more than once) - and I made a deposit! But I make this tragedy because it is part of the game - you can’t just win all the time!

kbuinowski

kbuinowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
would i start again

(Assuming you have a bankroll)

Yes i would start again with a bank roll. But I would not put to much in the poker site. i hate putting a lot of money at one time because you never know if some thing would happen to the website.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh Yeah

I have lost my poker bankroll twice and keep rebuilding it. I don't see myself ever quitting this game.

dventura2350

dventura2350

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a fact that even the world's greatest poker players today, have all lost their bankrolls when starting out. So don't let is discourage ya. Be patient in life, whenever your able to rebuild, do so. But don't let it make u lose your love of the game.

H3kf

H3kf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are regular player, yes, but if you beginner, I think you must pause

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yes I've lost my online bankroll and have had to start over.

W

WarrenCushing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, mostly I just like to play. So playing micro tournaments is fine. I want to move up slowly and invest only a small percentage of my overall funds in an entry fee. If I find I can't compete past a certain level, then I'll just scale back a notch. It's much easier if your not fixated on winning big money.

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Certainly.

Unfortunately, I've already lost my bankroll a few times, but I'm always trying to rebuild it.

NauGad

NauGad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

I very often lose my entire bankroll and start all over again.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management