I Have a Poker Addiction

1k95

1k95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, there is no way to do without mistakes, for this there are many books, articles and forums. The more you know, the less mistakes. Well, experience is important.

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you are good at poker and you have the capital to make poker life at this point of your life the goal is heaven if it is an adction you need to go to play a good tournament and see how it goes then resume your career finish and and venture to see how you are living from poker:confused:

woohoo sue

woohoo sue

Brings Laughter
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
dont block anything .....make the decission to do your studying...set time then set time for poker ......also set time for bathing and eating...come on people its your brain it's your body ....master it! YOU CAN DO ANYTHING! If you have to scedule time to kiss wife .....but please people stop thinking that banning your self from life will save you ...strength is within you ....make this wonderful fun filled life your Bitch in 2019!

Yanko57

Yanko57

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As many already said, try to balance with other things. Most of people on this site had that addiction. It will go away someday...

J

jaggafrig

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its so important to have balance to much of a good thing can rob you of the joy found in that thing

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Make a schedule and keep it, the rest of the free hours concentrate on doing other things that you like

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You're young... If it's something you love and you could earn a living doing then pursue it... Or just let it happen... They say if it's some thing you love you never work a day in your life... I mean it will never feel like work...

CptRunBad

CptRunBad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really, as long as you dont feel like your poker is getting in the way of other things in your life, I say play on. You kind of have to be your own judge of when it gets to be "too much."

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You need to make a schedule in which there will be time for practice and for theory and for personal life. The fact that you do not use the book is not terrible, because in modern times the book is not quite relevant. A lot of useful information in videos and broadcasts . To do this, you will need discipline, in this you can help a friend or a loved one, to come up with some punishment for non-compliance with the schedule)))

Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
if you love poker so much, become the best in poker and make money from it. if you play in a minus and do not see the future in poker, then block all accounts.:)

poker is not so bad if you do not lose the entire salary. who knows if you are the future poker star:):)

N

nomorkevm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do i do if i wake up every day in the morning to play poker until the evening? i don't do anything else, i'm still studying but i don't give any attention to the books, what should i do?

For the average person, this could be an issue. For others, for example, if poker is your job and you are making money at it, then it may not be as big of a problem. If you know it is becoming a problem in your life then simply take a break. Poker will always be there in some form and experiencing all of life's joys are important. Focus on the things that are most important to you first. Be sure to exercise and eat well no matter how much you play. :)

K

kdawg71

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that you need to change your routine up a little bit. One has to have some kind of balance with their poker playing and other things that need to be done in life as to help normalize yourself when you need to take a break from poker. Trust me, everyone needs to take a break ever so often and when they do they need to find that special release so that when they start playing again they help clear their minds to an extent.

oneloy

oneloy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started to lose a lot of money. And I put myself on self-exclusion ...

Ropa

Ropa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I quess it all depends how you are doing in poker. If you are winning player os losing player? If you doing allright in poker and it doesn't affect your real life that much, i'd say keep going.

odo333

odo333

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dude, if you play so much, you will gain all knowledge and become a world champion! :D