Chips
Don't pay attention at him... And keep calm

MrSkinny

MrSkinny

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I said my bit above, but RL would get a different reaction.

You'll be leaving but I'll keep your face.

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It used to bother me when I was starting out, now if I am not interested in dealing with Chat i will simply turn off chat.

Other times I will congratulate them on their powers of observation in one way or another.

One suggestion don't take the bait unless it truly doesn't bother you. You have an opportunity to tilt them but if you target them, you run the risk of tilting yourself.

generally I will try to push their buttons if I can. But truly you are better off ignoring it and focusing on your game

A

always2away

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on how I'm feeling.
If I'm not feeling playful then I engage with the other player as little as possible with brief empathetic comments.
If I'm feeling more frisky I'll start tweaking his nose with banter, usually polite and sometimes not so polite.
Either way I generally don't worry much about physical altercations as I am a very large man.

A

andrewsean

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i've said things in chat in response to someone loosing and going off, and in defense of another player when one player is bullying, it makes for a bad atmosphere, i welcome advice, and do not always like remaining silent. :)

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who cares probably just yawn and agree tell them there power of observation
is amazing and advise them to go in to coaching it is getting old now lol:hahaha::thefinger

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no need to keep an eye on such remarks.
it's just emotion.
play calmly your game.
To take offense at someone in poker is not professional.
you will always be above these moments of situations
shame to these players, who so showed their weakness in the shower
at 888 in response just throw an egg or tomato into it, so that he understands who he is dealing with)))))

Last edited:
manolo salazar

manolo salazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to ignore him. At the same time you should to talk with the DT and ask him if he can do anything with that guy .

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to ignore him. At the same time you should to talk with the DT and ask him if he can do anything with that guy .
I heard that a complaint about a player for an insult in a PS room can temporarily block a bully for a couple of days .
usually such players are the fish

JusThieF

JusThieF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mate i preffer just right click on player and ignore ;).

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was happen to everyone, Just turn off your chat box or don't pay attention.

H

have

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pay

pay no mind to them keep with your ga and live well and as always havefun at the tables and good luck to you havefunAA me wait for a good hand take all there chips :D

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pay no mind to them keep with your ga and live well and as always havefun at the tables and good luck to you havefunAA me wait for a good hand take all there chips :D
Yes Yes Yes. The best way to punish an abuser is to take his stack. patience and punishment will follo[emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my opinion, it is best not to pay attention to such players. It is better to focus on the game, try to avoid mistakes, and wait for a good opportunity.

S

Sprockett

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find "trash talk" entertaining in most cases. The only exeption I can think of is when a decent reg is slamming the table fish. This is kinda rare as most trash talkers are fish themselves.

When I just started playing I remember I got angry when sombody was rubbing it in after I got "stacked". Now it doesnt bother me at all. As these players are mostly fish, I will just let them have their moment, so they keep comming back and feed the poker economy.

My 2 cents

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Est option is to ignore the rude player. If he is too aggressive you can block him or turn off the chat completely. No need to feed the trolls by replying.

Krypton173

Krypton173

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have chat turned off, so i don't see the mean comments. But back in the day i just laughed at them before blocking their communication.

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Blocks chat with him and I do not think about it, I focus on the game.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I try to escalate the confrontation for more entertainment value all the while not taking it seriously.
I do also, even if the comments aren't aimed at me, get them to tilt more and wait to pounce on them.

:rofl:

E

Edson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only laugh of it :)
That kind of offense on chat will not put me out of balance, never. It's funny to read that I'm 'fckng polish bastard', "fish" and ""pizdec" (sorry for that words... it's only a quote!) :D

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I completely disregard this guy.

If he's trying to tilt me it won't work.

If he's really steaming and angry....then he is tilting and I have him right where I want him.

Good luck !

AlexStar1981

AlexStar1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If this is his trick to bring you out of balance, that you would be wrong and worse to play, then realizing it - you need to draw the appropriate conclusions and try to use it in the game against him in their favor. And if it's just cattle or Troll, it is easier and more reasonable to get away from him or give him a bite!

iriska

iriska

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not pay attention to the chat, it is usually disabled. And those who talk, just distracted and make mistakes.

M

MrTerek

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From time to time u can talk with them, thats funny. This conversation does not interfere with my game and does not change it.

Organize a Home Poker Game Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands