How do big hands get paid really!

Jokeer19

Jokeer19

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well the best way is when you flop the nuts... play it smooth... and check it down... let the other players hang themselves, by betting... then just call... the turn might not help them... since you have the nuts... so check, and let them bet again... this time just call... the river... check, raise them all in...

and that's how you make a big hand pay off...

I don't think that would work...

K

kidpoker410

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Originally Posted by TexasPokerStar
Well the best way is when you flop the nuts... play it smooth... and check it down... let the other players hang themselves, by betting... then just call... the turn might not help them... since you have the nuts... so check, and let them bet again... this time just call... the river... check, raise them all in...

Not very profitable. Unless playing complete donks.

douglassf

douglassf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How is different play real money that freeroll, because if it were at the freeroll Iw1nAgAiN normally putted all in to do a bluff.

One day I will stop to play freeroll and experience the real poker.....

How other guys talked with a strong hand i put raise 3x the pot to kick the lotto guys.

H

hockeyaddict

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BET even if one called u would of made more then u made on that hand.

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

If you flop a boat, I can see checking the flop only, on perhaps a small/nonraised pot and hope your opponent catches up by the turn then start leading. But thats about the only time I would agree with this as flopping a boat is a rare occurance anyway.

For most other hands, you want to build the pot, you dont need to bet huge but you must build the pot by betting your bigger hands.

M

mike222

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You did right. i think maybe a small bet on turn and for sure the river. But i wasnt there and not to famailar with the betting patterns of the other guys. hard ? to answer

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands