How to avoid disappointing suck out losses?

J

Just_a_Tom

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lately I feel like I've been making correct decisions in my poker play but have seem to be having bad luck (if such a thing exist). Recently I was involved in a hand against two other players, I limped in preflop with an Ace 9 off suit and both of them called. The flop came 9 2 3, rainbow. The player to my right bet, I had middle position and raised all in ( I went all in because I figured he had top pair along with me and that I would trap him in to calling with a weaker top pair) the player behind me folds and the opening better calls my raise, Which was just what I was hoping for. He turns over a queen nine, and I know that I'm a huge favorite to win the pot because I had him out kicked. He ends up turning a queen for two pair, I don't remember what the river was, don't matter anyway. Thank God I only lost $3 dollars at a micro stakes table online, I would have made the same move in a higher stakes cash game. Though it was a small loss, I was totally annoyed by it. Does anyone have any tips on how to avoid ending up losing in such a way?