Chips
it doesnt get better than daniel negranu ladies and gentleman

SirHockeyPuck

SirHockeyPuck

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Must suck for daniel losing 1/4 mil on that hand with a full house. But how could he fold that, i know i wouldnt.

R

Roberto4063

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh you mean with Patrik Antonius

S

sd great 1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
two things: first, daniel has more poker sense about him and gus has more gamble to him.

2nd, i hope people realize that bad beats do happen in live games as well not just online, and these guys were playing for some real serious dough, not the low stakes most of us are use to.

TheseNutsWin

TheseNutsWin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't exactly call Gus a bad player. He does seem to catch some cards at the right time. He is pretty sick a tthe high stakes tables and he has done pretty well for himself.

I agree with you that Daniel is a world-class player and one of the best in the world.

wouldnt exactly call Gus bad player?? please... he is far from bad so i`m not sure why are you saying that...

D

David Pisch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is the best poker video I have ever seen!! Great play from both players. It seemed so that Daniel was almost folding his full house, but how could he?!
A 600,000,00$ pot this is only sick man, biggest pot in Pokerhistory?

garenka

garenka

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That does hurt directly to the soul :) nice poker! i would have called too o_o

A

angelaus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watched this one on TV,High Stakes poker. It was unbelievable.If I were Daniel, I would throw all the cards away.. It was a very huge pot :(

chelooo

chelooo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
90% skill 10% luck.
If you go play a cash game, from time to time you will see bad players getting extraordinarily lucky.
At a 2-4 game you may see someone turn 100 into 400.
Stay long enough and you will see them turn that 400 into -300.
These kinds of swings shouldn't be possible in a 2-4 game - but when you're terrible, all the luck in the world won't save you from losing your money, and that's just me.

M

Mystroman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That was a sooo ridiculous. but would love to be either one of them and have their game.