Drugs and Poker

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think if your an every day smoker , It's not going to effect you much either way.Drinking on the other hand can **** you up , I have a couple Bday sessions to attest to that lol.

B

beatgutzx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How many poker players smoke the reefer?

I play high all the time! haha, I feel like I can sit and have longer sessions when im baked. Some people cant handle the psychoactive properties of marijuana and cant think or concentrate while they play. The room I go to here in oregon everyone is high! haha happy smoking!

arborest

arborest

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol you never play better when you are high! If you think you play better then its just temporary. In long run you wont play better and thats a fact! :)

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My input.

You know I do'nt know if you play better or not. But i usally win when I'm drunk or stoned or better. I guess i lose track of time then find out I'm on the final table battling for first pace. But I must admit the math do'nt matter as much when your drunk and stoned. Maybe your more relaxed and more aggressive. Therefore, keeping the competition on its toes.

B

benspocket

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i do believe those things will warp your mind and play real stupid while on it

AlyLauren

AlyLauren

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Years ago I used to think I done everything better while I was high. But finally I thought if I was doing everything better, why was I always in some kind of trouble. I've played with some players that I knew had to be drunk, because they were throwing chips every where and losing and laughing about it. I'm sure when they looked at their BR the next morning, they said they would not do that again LOL

I agree with you... :)
LOL! You won't be able to win if you're drunk. Brain malfunction will be your problem. LOL you will just throw you chip fro free and your competitors will surely like it.

legudus

legudus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play better when i smoke, but at the same time i bored quickly.

T

trixxxter

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i don't smoke, but sometimes a drink or two here and there

BigJamo

BigJamo

Aussie Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not any more ... but it just slowed my play, always played the same whether drunk, stoned or St. Actually drinking was my downfall, turned me into a madman

Z

zefalosss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alchol and weed just slows your brain functions. why? because they inhibates the information that pass through neurons and your feelings and thinking are a lot slower.. if you want to be a pro im sure you will not be if you drink a lot and smoke.

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never try any drugs and never will, how can you play with coke or alcohol if you can not to concentrate, and even do not see your monitor?)))

EA2USN

EA2USN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play high on 420 alot both live and online, only problem, live is i have to leave the table and go to my car every couple of rounds to re up the buzz.

R

revenoff

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my friends all play waaay worse when drinking

ez money in our homegames

K

kaetzchenfg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just like to play if my mind is clear. Otherwise I play worse and I am out quickly. Thats no fun. I think every hand shouldget her own decision. Once aggressive once not and so on.

Goldog

Goldog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A bowl of patience and a shot of courage. but that's it!

J

JACQUI

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:confused: Im so confused.
Not too much about the coke or weed while playing but masturbating while playing :eek:
This might explain why players time out so often.
;) Make sure you lubricate to avoid bad beats!

Doesnt everybody..... ;)
Good way to turn a bad beat into a good beat too is it not haha

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
replay

When you play poke you need to be focus,like playing the chess,I don't believe some drug will help you only like someone said vitamins ,four example I like to eate chocolate before playing......

leosam18

leosam18

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
anybody seen the movie LIMITLESS that would be the perfect drug...

Rastaiza92

Rastaiza92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I smoke marijuana and I concentrate more on the game.
Ahhh...and I relax

JusThieF

JusThieF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think uf not fully focused after dugs... beter use them after winnings to celebrate :D since when weed is an drug :p

Last edited:
C

CupOfSalt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know quite a few semi-pros who use adderall at the table regularly. In fact, it's not that uncommon.

dolchinkov

dolchinkov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What about drugs and poker in jail,huh!?!Now i'm in jail for a while and here have a lot of time for fun and high
:p playing online poker on my phone!Many times i wonder why when i take coke or speed i previse what card coming,and i win with absurd cards.But if you ask me better to play abstinent,than drunk or high.Good luck everybody!!!

Last edited: