Do you practice certain rituals when playing?

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
My special sign is not to start playing poker if I have a bad mood.
Good luck.

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Hello
I see a lot of them sit bottom middle like i do but i am sure you all know its just on your screen but actually you could be sitting on any of the 9 chairs for that matter.

If you and me are on the same table you are sitting bottom middle as I am on my screen.

Its just for individual convenience.

Thanks

:):)

M

Manifestor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes i change my place on the table but it change nothing so better for me in bottom in the middle

SprMnd

SprMnd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to make tea or coffee before the game session, turn on the music, write a couple of posts at Cardscgat and than go into the battle.

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bottom middle for me.

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Always have to be at the bottom of the screen it’s just not right if not.​

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my ritual is to always put the same song that animates me at the moment and I play aggressively makes me be relaxed. without the music I am not the same

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
during poker, I have no rituals, I just sit down and win)))

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have special rituals during the game? ) I like to take a place at the top of the screen.
It seems to me - there are better card comes)
I like to play a card chat in a freeroll at the table below — in the middle of it, my card seems to be normal, but in other tournaments or cash games I play at the top of the table, I don’t know why, but I like to change places on the table in the game!

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I give everyone the option of giving me their Money right out of the gate or wait a few hands and give me double

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when I get the same garbage hands twice in a row and I have the position I take the risk of seeing the flop with this kamikaz hand.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
My special sign is daily meditation. Without meditation, I have a bad mood and I am too emotional, and in such cases, I seldom make the right decisions.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I like to 'bless' my cards by clicking them up (show) and back down (dont show) to give them extra luck pre flop.

Hahaha :D , I also do this . I won't tell from whom I stole this "bless" , but I think nowadays it doesn't have the effect I want , maybe I don't do it right :D I have to watch more how the master does it :D:eek:

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have nothing to do with prejudice. My place at the table is connected with the convenience of the game. I sit downstairs.

A

adueno81

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
signs

I thought this post would be about watching patterns from other players. I can sometimes figure it out when someone has a flush or full house based on their bet patterns.

R

rproctor5076

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bottom middle i try and drink enough water to stay hydrated for the tournament but i smoke cigarettes to like on breaks and stuff

W

who115

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to sit at the bottom of the screen. I usually raise 3 times the big blind. I always play Q10. been a lucky hand for me!!

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play at the bottom. If I'm expecting a long run (long tournament) I'll get myself a Dr. Pepper and maybe some chips to prepare myself. Oh and take advantage of the hourly 5 minutes breaks to relieve myself!

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think every player has his own rituals.Testo all his own.And probably everyone has their favorite card.I always bet on the dressing room. And if you come a couple of eights it is an absolute winner. But there is another sign - do not share their signs.

gocho2009

gocho2009

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I drink a cup of coffee before starting the game