Do you call yourself when you lose at poker?

ficticius

ficticius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
EC
Chips
Hello friends when you lose poker you tend to call out. And if so, what do you do to manage the TIL, thank you, greetings

ficticius

ficticius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
EC
Chips
The translation from Spanish to English went wrong and it's all about knowing if you get angry when you lose to poker. And what do you do when that happens?

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
When it happens due to my error I say to myself, "You stupid...! Then I go on to the next hand or game. :)

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I get mad at myself when I make mistakes in my game, sometimes it happens when I am playing a lot and for long hours, but after a few minutes it passes.

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don’t show violent emotions and I don’t like anyone to do this in front of me.

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I enjoy the insults i give myself.
Who else is going to be so honest with me in this day and age.
Isn't it wrong to give negative commentary these days. So as long as i don't report myself, for being overly offensive, everything should be fine.
Because I'm a worthxxxx waxxx of spxxx that shoulxxx amoxxx to anytxxxx. A pointxxxx existxxxx upon this plaxxx.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I have a cat who likes to sit and watch me play... believe me when you have a cat you don't need to call yourself names, the look on the cats face tells me all I need to know😎

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The translation from Spanish to English went wrong and it's all about knowing if you get angry when you lose to poker. And what do you do when that happens?
Poker for me is a hobby, I enjoy it for a number of reasons, none of which involve making myself angry. Should I find myself not enjoying myself while playing I simply stop & go do something else for a while. Hell, if I feel the need to make myself angry I simply pick up the phone & call up one of my ex-wives. :cool:

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
These days, no...

The only thing that generally makes me annoyed with myself is busting by calling all-in when obviously behind, just 'to see'...

Thankfully I rarely do that anymore whereas in the past I used to do it quite frequently simply to confirm my reads.

The annoyance/disappointment of busting outweighs the satisfaction of confirming your read was right! :ROFLMAO: