S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
How is it you are always winning in slots? I think I won $100 once playing slots >.<

Of course I never play slots cause it's bad enough when I can't win as an 80% favorite with AA no way am I going to win when It's setup that I lose long term

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How is it you are always winning in slots? I think I won $100 once playing slots >.<

Of course I never play slots cause it's bad enough when I can't win as an 80% favorite with AA no way am I going to win when It's setup that I lose long term

I agree, I barely EVER play slots, but the people I know that do, never really win. You seem to win every night you play them *knock on wood for you*

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have a cousin who never seems to lose at slots. He'll always win a bunch of little slots, and then boom! $1000 jackpot! Little wins, little wins, little wins, BOOM! Another grand. He's the luckiest sonofabitch I know. lol

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Or maybe I only brag when I win but never complain when I lose. ;)

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have a cousin who never seems to lose at slots. He'll always win a bunch of little slots, and then boom! $1000 jackpot! Little wins, little wins, little wins, BOOM! Another grand. He's the luckiest sonofabitch I know. lol
Boom!

Or maybe I only brag when I win but never complain when I lose. ;)

Hard to complain when you never lose. =)

JPoling

JPoling

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never get any luck on sites. Seen some people though that will take like 5-20K just to play slots and hit big. Not for me though. I think I'd rather play bingo just so I can yell BINGOOOO

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never get any luck on sites. Seen some people though that will take like 5-20K just to play slots and hit big. Not for me though. I think I'd rather play bingo just so I can yell BINGOOOO

Most embarrassing BINGO story ...

Many years ago I took a GF to Vegas for her first time. We decided it might be fun to play some Bingo. We bought the sheets, grabbed 2 markers and got our seats in the middle of a large crowd.

The first game was a standard any-row game. The caller pulled out one number, then another. On the third ball out the caller hit a number my GF finally had on one of her sheets, she quickly marked the number and jumped to her feet and at the top of her lungs declared "B-I-N-G-O".

Can you imagine how many elderly seniors stared at us in disbelief ... ?? She sat back down quietly and never marked another number. She asked if we could leave after the end of the first game. She never went to another Bingo parlor that I know of ... :D

BearPlay

BearPlay

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like the poker/slots combo is working for you, Debi. Here's to some #DebiRunGood for today!

kolecgoclaw

kolecgoclaw

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Debi I'm sorry that only now something I wrote, I wish you all the best - I'll be watching for your progress. show 'em!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am in the PH 11am again. I think I am going to win it today or tomorrow ;)

I am seriously considering playing the $560 buy-in here on Saturday. We will have more than enough money left and I like the idea of a nice big tournament on my last day. I leave on Sunday but it is a 1 day tournament so plays until it ends. My flight is at 11am - should be able to make it lol. It is a $250k gtd with 1st place gtd $100k. :)

I guess it will depend on what is going with the Little One for One Drop.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Most embarrassing BINGO story ...

Many years ago I took a GF to Vegas for her first time. We decided it might be fun to play some Bingo. We bought the sheets, grabbed 2 markers and got our seats in the middle of a large crowd.

The first game was a standard any-row game. The caller pulled out one number, then another. On the third ball out the caller hit a number my GF finally had on one of her sheets, she quickly marked the number and jumped to her feet and at the top of her lungs declared "B-I-N-G-O".

Can you imagine how many elderly seniors stared at us in disbelief ... ?? She sat back down quietly and never marked another number. She asked if we could leave after the end of the first game. She never went to another Bingo parlor that I know of ... :D

LOL That is awesome! Love it!

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am in the PH 11am again. I think I am going to win it today or tomorrow ;)

I am seriously considering playing the $560 buy-in here on Saturday. We will have more than enough money left and I like the idea of a nice big tournament on my last day. I leave on Sunday but it is a 1 day tournament so plays until it ends. My flight is at 11am - should be able to make it lol. It is a $250k gtd with 1st place gtd $100k. :)

I guess it will depend on what is going with the Little One for One Drop.

Hoping that because there has been no update, it's because you've had killer hands and you haven't had time to update yet?

Then again, I see you posted on FB a half hour ago... Well, reposted incoherent babble ;)

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hoping that because there has been no update, it's because you've had killer hands and you haven't had time to update yet?

Then again, I see you posted on FB a half hour ago... Well, reposted incoherent babble ;)

She probably won 2 million dollar on a slot machine and is now sleeping off the all nighter of hard alcohol and liquor.

We shall never hear from her again as she is in the Cayman Islands enjoying life where no one asks for the passwords.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Still in with a slightly below average stack. Been card dead since the break.

All of my fb posts are awesome lol.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have over 19k which is a bit over average stack.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
126 of 208 left. I am a little below average stack.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Don't worry about average stack as it could affect your playing trying to get above Avg or stay above Avg. Just play your game BB left> Avg Stack.

I know you didn't say you're worried about it or anything and are just telling us for reference of how you are doing and where you are at in the tournament I am just saying just incase =)

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
She probably won 2 million dollar on a slot machine and is now sleeping off the all nighter of hard alcohol and liquor.

We shall never hear from her again as she is in the Cayman Islands enjoying life where no one asks for the passwords.

Dako-who... ??? ... ;)

Nope, never heard of her ... :p

I did notice on FB that there was a empty spot on the CC wall ... :eek:

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't worry about average stack as it could affect your playing trying to get above Avg or stay above Avg. Just play your game BB left> Avg Stack.

I know you didn't say you're worried about it or anything and are just telling us for reference of how you are doing and where you are at in the tournament I am just saying just incase =)[/QUOTE

Yea it is 100% to give you guys an idea of where I stand and virtually never a goal for me.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

I know you didn't say you're worried about it or anything and are just telling us for reference of how you are doing and where you are at in the tournament I am just saying just incase =)[/QUOTE

Yea it is 100% to give you guys an idea of where I stand and virtually never a goal for me.

I figured :D

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have over24k going into the 100/500/1k level. 99 left and it pays 22.

Royal Vegas - Leo Vegas - Sky Vegas