Crazy poker hands

A

aaa.

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CL
Chips
What’s the craziest poker hand you’ve ever had? Like once I had JJ and flop was A 6 6, and then the other 2 cards where J and J. I won but was surprised to see the other guy had 6 6

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This has happened to me a few times but I was always losing, my quad was smaller than the opponent's hehehe or a full smaller than the opponent's

NSX_Amfe2nat

NSX_Amfe2nat

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I saw royal flush vs straight flush once. It was craziest thing in my poker life

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What’s the craziest poker hand you’ve ever had? Like once I had JJ and flop was A 6 6, and then the other 2 cards where J and J. I won but was surprised to see the other guy had 6 6
Yes, every day I have unbelievable hands where I lose with 80-95% on success. From today's hand: I've got "KQ" one-suit, flop "Q62." I have top pair and a flush draw. It was at pokerstars in a cash (micro-limits with blinds 0.01/0.02$). There were 2 fishes playing against me, raising with trash. The first fish made a raise on the flop for 100% pot bank, the second fish call, and I go all-in (and I think: "now I'll take an early withdrawal, easy money, because I'm very strong and prospective at the same time"). But this is PokerStars! And the first fish got a trips with a "2", and the second fish got an "AQ". In the end, I made an early withdrawal and lost about 0.15$. What's the morale? Life is rich in amazing adventures if you play on PokerStars. :poop:

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Yes, every day I have unbelievable hands where I lose with 80-95% on success. From today's hand: I've got "KQ" one-suit, flop "Q62." I have top pair and a flush draw. It was at PokerStars in a cash (micro-limits with blinds 0.01/0.02$). There were 2 fishes playing against me, raising with trash. The first fish made a raise on the flop for 100% pot bank, the second fish call, and I go all-in (and I think: "now I'll take an early withdrawal, easy money, because I'm very strong and prospective at the same time"). But this is PokerStars! And the first fish got a trips with a "2", and the second fish got an "AQ". In the end, I made an early withdrawal and lost about 0.15$. What's the morale? Life is rich in amazing adventures if you play on PokerStars. :poop:
I could easily be among these fish, if I see opportunities and accept the expenses😃 I can double, right?😉

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I could easily be among these fish, if I see opportunities and accept the expenses😃 I can double, right?😉
Well, I'm a specific player. I can play a lot of different ways. And I don't think you're a fish, bro! ;)

M

Moneyjoy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
WOW
Poker is a strange World!
What are the statistics that can explain this exceptionnel hand?
Kind Regards
Moneyjoy

Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think the craziest live hand I ever saw, there were 5 players at the table. All 5, including me, went allin preflop. All 5 players had pocket pairs. The guy with AA won (as he should have)

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Hands are great when three opponents with pairs raise sharply and I enter with low cards in the same suit and take the pot.

Luka22guro

Luka22guro

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Яка найбожевільніша покерна рука, яку ви коли-небудь мали? Якось у мене був JJ і на флопі були A 6 6, а потім інші 2 карти, де J і J. Я виграв, але був здивований, побачивши, що в іншого хлопця було 6 6
I had KQ crosses and my opponent had 78 crosses and at the end after all the cards there were 9 10 J crosses on the table

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There are so many absurdities that have already happened, that I don't remember the worst, I'll report what happened on my last trip to the poker house, I received AQ, I bet half a pot, on the flop came down 4 and Q, I don't remember the other card, I bet again, the villain accepted, on the river a J fell, I went all in, the villain accepted, when I opened the cards, I had a pair of QQs against 2 stops, J4, I finished in 10th place, the worst was that there were 120 people and only 9 received money

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There are so many absurdities that have already happened, that I don't remember the worst, I'll report what happened on my last trip to the poker house, I received AQ, I bet half a pot, on the flop came down 4 and Q, I don't remember the other card, I bet again, the villain accepted, on the river a J fell, I went all in, the villain accepted, when I opened the cards, I had a pair of QQs against 2 stops, J4, I finished in 10th place, the worst was that there were 120 people and only 9 received money
I'm the king of falling in tournaments with 1 player missing the cash

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands