Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I'm plaing cardgames since early childhood in social meetings (children, adults altogether). I was very good at it since childhood and i really think it helped in my development.
BUT> as a child, never played for money or for any other stakes. The adults were responsible enough regarding this.

So, i think it is good for children to play cardgames, but just for fun and competition, not for any stakes.

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
As long as they play with chips, I don't think there is any problem, it's an excellent pastime and opportunity to gain experience.
But the money factor should not be brought into it yet, because it could cause serious problems in the future.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What are your thoughts about children and tennagers who want to play poker? We should let them play or not?
I think that if something is forbidden to children or teenagers, it will most likely only increase the probability that this prohibition will be violated. I think it is necessary to negotiate with children and teenagers, to find a compromise, a common language. I wouldn't be against my son playing poker, but in my case, when my son was a teenager, he just wasn't interested in poker.

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't see anything wrong with this. If a person controls himself, he will never do anything stupid. And if not willpower, then he will find something to do besides poker.:D

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's ok as they play for virtual money