CC Chris Ferguson Challenge Official Sign Up Thread

Do You want a Blog For the CC Ferguson Challenge?

• Yes

Votes: 43 89.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N.D.

N.D.

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I initially had $0. I have the screen cap I just posted in a different thread. I won an entry to a CC tournament, am I still eligible? I took the cap when I asked if I could join the challenge and I thought I could just upload the pic to Cardschat and I waited and waited but it didn't work.

Anyway, the $5(and I think I gotta freeroll my way to the extra fifty cents buy in fee, but hey, that's good incentive to scrap to the death in a freeroll), is on Full Tilt, I still have to do a screen cap of Pokerstars. So do I have to take FT out of the running?

Okay, I misunderstood the situation. The "win" mentioned wasn't a win at all, it was a loan. An unexpected loan in an unusual situation that made me think it was a win.

Anyway, I have permission to play hard and have fun, which means anything can happen in the next few days. Will try to hurry and get the pokerstars up, and if I screw the pooch with the loan will put up the Full Tilt one. Thing of it is I need to learn how to erase the word "if" from my poker vocabulary. I think it's doing something to my subconscious. I need to replace "if" with "win" and stop worrying about messing up.

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3 days to go until the entry is closed!! we have 48 entrants but i would like to hit the 50, so come on 2 people more to register with just 3 days to go !!!

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If we get 50 entrants ill run the blog but will stop if nobody visits or comments on there and i feel im wasting time but ill do it because poll votes show 90% of you want a blog !!

So 2 more entrants and ill do it if not i wont!

J

janef13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
DO IT!

I'm not eligible since I don't have a $0 br, geesh, that sounds dumb, but I want to encourage others to try this. I started with $0 over 6 months ago and am at $250 now. That isn't alot but I only play about 5-6 hours per week, and lately not that much since I got a new puppy. I have learned that it is hardest to get to $100, you want to try bigger tourneys but trust me, stick with it. I'm not very good but:p have gotten this far.

DO IT!

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not eligible since I don't have a $0 br, geesh, that sounds dumb, but I want to encourage others to try this. I started with $0 over 6 months ago and am at $250 now. That isn't alot but I only play about 5-6 hours per week, and lately not that much since I got a new puppy. I have learned that it is hardest to get to $100, you want to try bigger tourneys but trust me, stick with it. I'm not very good but:p have gotten this far.

DO IT!

do you want me to add you to the list and track your current progress seem as you said you started from $0 ?

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If we get 50 entrants ill run the blog but will stop if nobody visits or comments on there and i feel im wasting time but ill do it because poll votes show 90% of you want a blog !!

So 2 more entrants and ill do it if not i wont!

I personally don't think that's fair to others, because the trueth of it is, that everyone did most of what you asked for, and I mean I don't feel that's it fair, to everyone else because your quota for 50 ppl weren't met at all, and because of that the blog has to get scrapped all together, then what did everyone's vote mean all this time? I understand that you will have alot of work ahead of you, and I would love to run the blog thing for you, but the trueth is I don't know to run a blog If I did I would've done it for you or offered to take some of the work load for you, anyways just wanted to state that scrapping the blog because of to ppl in not reasonable to everyone else who had put in there vote already, and had gotten pumped for this

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally don't think that's fair to others, because the trueth of it is, that everyone did most of what you asked for, and I mean I don't feel that's it fair, to everyone else because your quota for 50 ppl weren't met at all, and because of that the blog has to get scrapped all together, then what did everyone's vote mean all this time? I understand that you will have alot of work ahead of you, and I would love to run the blog thing for you, but the trueth is I don't know to run a blog If I did I would've done it for you or offered to take some of the work load for you, anyways just wanted to state that scrapping the blog because of to ppl in not reasonable to everyone else who had put in there vote already, and had gotten pumped for this

its sorted Alon_Ipser has offered to do it and thanks to him we can have a great blog!!

POKERYALL

POKERYALL

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
SITE bodog :

ID NAME: POKERYALL

I signed up for this last week put the pic below in the poast as well, now I cant't seem to find that post on here!

pdc.jpg

P

pokerjes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i guess i am in. i started my own challenge in june so far i am sortof on track. i would like to finish my challenge here :)

i am jes 21 on fulltilt poker

R

rylflush99

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nice start

good start to my chris ferguson challenge as long as CC freerolls count and im not sure why they wouldnt but i saw someone ask that question in this thread but cant locate it now and not sure what the exact answer was but im pretty sure they should count...anyways i cashed in 4th for 20$ on todays freeroll at FTP...good luck to everyone in this challenge

R

rylflush99

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oh jurn i have never had a blog before but id like to try it out for this challenge

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i guess i am in. i started my own challenge in june so far i am sortof on track. i would like to finish my challenge here :)

i am jes 21 on fulltilt poker

OK buddy ill add you now

good start to my chris ferguson challenge as long as CC freerolls count and im not sure why they wouldnt but i saw someone ask that question in this thread but cant locate it now and not sure what the exact answer was but im pretty sure they should count...anyways i cashed in 4th for 20$ on todays freeroll at FTP...good luck to everyone in this challenge

Good start mate ill post a results thread 2moro and everybody can update havent sorted my playing schedule yet but not sure when the Bodog freerolls are etc.

Alon Ipser has offered to run the blog for this challenge so just like to say a big thanks to him for his efforts!

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Updated Field !

Great Effort so far !

THIS IS THE LAST DAY TO REGISTER FOR THE CHALLENGE!!

Attachments

• cc.jpg
    cc.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 7
RickH2005

RickH2005

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yaaaa!

Yes thats one benefit we do have to make it that bit easier!

What more do you want you would have already made $1000 from nothing?

dont worry about it now its fine.

BLOG - WOULD ANYBODY WANT TO RUN A BLOG FOR THIS CHALLENGE, ITS QUITE POPULAR AT PRESENT HOPEFULLY REACH 50 ENTRANTS BY THE TIME THE 1ST COMES!!
Thanks for adding me!:) Ill do it on UB!

vtriclone

vtriclone

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am in. I am going to play on Full Tilt or Doyles Room.

I have .11 in Full tilt and .84 in Doyles Room.

My goal is $1000.00

good luck to all. Name is Vtriclone on both sites.

Bigsmak

Bigsmak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've decided to do it at Pokerstars.. I have not got an account there yet.. Will create it tomorrow.. That way I will have access to the new player freeroles that they have!

here we go then

F

fishfood

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2 sites

I have already signed up at FTP and recently won $23.50 in a 1$ sng(90 player 1st place with the pro bounty). I am now up to 30.16 after winning a 1$ sng and doubleing up a $2.50 buy in omaha cash game.

I also have withdrawn my entire bankroll from Pokerstars and want to do it there too so Can I have 2 entries? I am allduhchips1 on Pokerstars and fishyfishy at FTP.

One question. If I use fpp's to enter tournaments on a site is that cheating? If so then I won't use any FPP's.

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have already signed up at Full Tilt Poker and recently won $23.50 in a 1$ sng(90 player 1st place with the pro bounty). I am now up to 30.16 after winning a 1$ sng and doubleing up a $2.50 buy in omaha cash game.

I also have withdrawn my entire bankroll from Pokerstars and want to do it there too so Can I have 2 entries? I am allduhchips1 on Pokerstars and fishyfishy at FTP.

One question. If I use fpp's to enter tournaments on a site is that cheating? If so then I won't use any FPP's.

well they would be FPP's you have already earned so id class that as cheating but if you were to earn them from scratch then that would be fine. Your accounts are fine and could track both rolls if you wish.

I've decided to do it at Pokerstars.. I have not got an account there yet.. Will create it tomorrow.. That way I will have access to the new player freeroles that they have!

here we go then

Thats fine buddy ill add that for tomorrow

I am in. I am going to play on Full Tilt or Doyles Room.

I have .11 in Full tilt and .84 in Doyles Room.

My goal is $1000.00

good luck to all. Name is Vtriclone on both sites.

Ill add you bud

R

rylflush99

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hey jurn is there a link to alons blog on this challenge or could you assist me in setting one up for me ive never had one before but would like to give it a go for this challenge

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can take me off the list, Ive started building the BR already.

Maybe next time.

C

cfuerch52

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Update: Cfuerch52

ok, so it's been a week or so, and i've done pretty well.... Freerolls are great!!! I had one dollar more, but i played in the Ferguson tonight and busted out early.... I shouldn't have played it, I wasn't really up to it, oh well. Anyway, here it is.............
Capturecc

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lock please mods entry is over

HELLBILLY

HELLBILLY

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
My FTP I. D. is 13 hellbilly. As far as sending a print screen image of my empty account. I don't know how to insert it here in my message. Can I e-mail it to someone?

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok iv added you buddy to the list your number 30

Status
Not open for further replies.