CC Chris Ferguson Challenge Official Sign Up Thread

Do You want a Blog For the CC Ferguson Challenge?

• Yes

Votes: 43 89.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ugotkicked

ugotkicked

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Count Me In.

Attachments

• FTP Cashier.JPG
    FTP Cashier.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Bodog Cashier.JPG
    Bodog Cashier.JPG
    11.7 KB · Views: 4
  • PS Cashier.JPG
    PS Cashier.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 5
  • CB Cashier.JPG
    CB Cashier.JPG
    14.9 KB · Views: 4
  • UB Cashier.JPG
    UB Cashier.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
chrisottawa

chrisottawa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
here is my carbon screen shot.

Here is my carbon screen shot.

Attachments

• carbon cash.JPG
    carbon cash.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 4
z28_RoadRage

z28_RoadRage

Road Warrior
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Count me in.
I have about 30 cents on Full Tilt, so I guess that's as good a place to try.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
can u also add me in on full tilt, and ultimate bet if u don't mind? Abdi122 on there also is my name on those sites same with Absolute poker

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
here it is ppl, I hope I did this right

Attachments

• Absolute Poker.JPG
    Absolute Poker.JPG
    180.2 KB · Views: 5
naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, it worked, god that was so hard to figure out, I had a hard time because I have a lap top, and windows vista is installed on it so i'll up load the rest of the other sites soon enough, to prove everything else

chrisottawa

chrisottawa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker Stars

Here is my poker stars screen shot. now that i know how to do this i might have to post screen shots all the time :)

Attachments

• cash on stars.JPG
    cash on stars.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 5
naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
here is the Full tilt one also

Attachments

• Full Tilt Poker.JPG
    Full Tilt Poker.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 5
naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The U.b one doesn't seem to be working for some reason, Um hope u'll still believe me when I say that i'm broke on there also if not, oh well

F

fishfood

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am up to $5.01 as of quitting time today. I entered a 1$ single table sng and got 2cd. Then I entered a $1 satellite token frenzy and lost. Then I won a $1 single table sng. Now I have 4 buy ins. Lets see how good an sng player I really am. fishyfishy on FTP. Here is my sharkscope stats for ftp.

fishyfishy 268-$1 $12 -14%-$191 -FullTiltx

Not the best but I have been on the worst run this year. At the beginning of this year I was in the black on ftp across the board.:mad:

earache

earache

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im in on this untill i get fed up and make a deposit, but i will give a month of my time to just freerolls to try and start from there.

ftp earachenmyeye.

I have 1 cent in my account

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Updated Field

I have updated the list of people participating, please let me know if i have missed anybody off.

Also only 8/27 people have voted in the poll, would anybody like to run the blog for this challenge ??

Attachments

• cc.JPG
    cc.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 5
shiver

shiver

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If its gonna start on the 1st Sept then the screen shots should be done then, otherwise people get a 10 day + start. but then again, if there is no prize at the end, does it matter? good luck all. all so some of the screen shots say zero but no name?

sounds good i'm up for it. i'll let you know my name next week when i decide which site and also my new name.It take a bout a week to choose a name then i regret it and think what was going threw my brain?

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If its gonna start on the 1st Sept then the screen shots should be done then, otherwise people get a 10 day + start. but then again, if there is no prize at the end, does it matter? good luck all. all so some of the screen shots say zero but no name?

sounds good i'm up for it. i'll let you know my name next week when i decide which site and also my new name.It take a bout a week to choose a name then i regret it and think what was going threw my brain?

the screen shot has now been scrapped because there is no individual prize given but you do receive serious bragging rights and maybe CC may chuck in some stuff but let me know and ill pop you on the list mate.

shiver

shiver

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok count me in. TheHoodedClaw at Carbon poker from 0.00 to 1000.00(got my sights on a new laptop, i'll be happy with that). good luck all & I promise I wont start till 1st Sept (honest)

shiver

shiver

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry, I always do that as soon as I press post reply I think of something else to say. What's a blog? how do they work? where are they? and is there anything else I need to ask ( sorry 4 being fik )

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a blog is something to track progress like an online diary and people just update them most people have them here and you can make them at blogspot and add them to your signature,

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
shiver if you got windows vista on you comp or anyone else for that matter and you wish to do a screen shot it's actually easy the instructions on here aren't the same for vista (atleast they weren't working for me) all you do is.

1) all you do is you go to the start menu, and in the bar at the bottom you type in snipping tool, and snipping tool should pop up

2) when this snipping tool box pops up it has alot different options, I usually go to the one at the bottom that gets everything caught in the image

3) You click over the image you would like to capture and save it

4) then you come back here, and upload it, for anyone who was wondering

Cowboy8112

Cowboy8112

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This should be fun, Sign me up. Ill be at ultimatebet. How do I get you proof I dont have any cash there?

Cowboy8112

Cowboy8112

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FYI, a Blog is just an online diary of things that are happening. If you keep a blog people can read about you are what you are up to and doing and thus you can read other peoples blogs and get the same info

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This should be fun, Sign me up. Ill be at ultimatebet. How do I get you proof I dont have any cash there?

dont worry about proof this has been scrapped and i will add you to the list soon mate.

shiver

shiver

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just testing also pulling my hair out , there should be an attachment on this?

shiver

shiver

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok try again

Attachments

• hoodedclaw 20.08.08.jpg
    hoodedclaw 20.08.08.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 6
Status