CardsChat Winter League 2018

nutthink

nutthink

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Mate, I think I could reply that as well :)
The teams will be known after the draft between all captains, which is to be held on Saturday night (it is midnight for my time zone in Eastern Europe), After the draw, the teams player lists will be published in this sub-forum.
The Teams threads will be also created - around the time of draft - however that depends of each Captain's availability...
You will also receive a PM from your captain in which Team thread to join, confirming your ability to play the assigned days, to introduce your self and giving support to your team.

GL in the Winter League, and see you on the tables :top:

just read,well thankyou for the answer mate :D .. GL to you mr dejange..:)

dealio96

dealio96

The LAG Monkeys
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When do you need to be signed up by? I'm on 22 posts I think.
I will be making more I'm on CC everyday

You need to have 30 days posting history and " reasonable activity" Mods will look at your activity and decide whether you're active enough.

We're almost midway through winter season, but Spring season wont be far after. Keep up activity and keep your eyes peeled for the next sign up thread!

T

ThaSteveM1990

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I will definently will try to signup but I need more quality posts so I hope to sign up soon .

T

TheWize1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Winter League

Can I still sign up for this ?TheWize1

R

RunoMont

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what is the prize

what is the prize of the winter league? where can I read more information regarding the rules once on the league?

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
what is the prize of the winter league? where can I read more information regarding the rules once on the league?

Please read the first post - click on the link and you will find the details in the first post there. :)

P

Peter Jankowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a league sounds fun and a good way to test different methods of play