Status
Not open for further replies.
SirHockeyPuck

SirHockeyPuck

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gotta love it when people use that excuse at the table, just puts a smile on my face when i hear that. lol

T

thebiatch22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well i dont feel you need to have an excuse why you played a hand or did what you did i play some crazy hands to and my excuse when i hit is well i wanted to play it and yes i sucked out on you to bad for you but had i of lost you would be so happy i played it

L

leavem

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sometimes play hands others may think I shouldn't, but I and any one else can play any hands we want. However, having to come up with an excuse for playing my hands is not necessary. But the "it was sooooted" seems to be a very popular reason.

H

Halibel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was wondering... A-T... although that year's uspc was really lame cuz the eventual winner got really lucky.

The Shrog

The Shrog

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alex Jacob? You may have seen him get "really lucky" from what they showed on TV, but the dude's an extremely good player...take a look at all his finishes.

Goldog

Goldog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Dennis Frederick just after (8:35) Ya gotta have a lil fun:D

N

noskillz77

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ya i agree , you dont need an excuse to make some sort of a play , the results talk for themselves , you win you win , you lose you lose, too bad its poker

R

Roberto4063

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ya i agree , you dont need an excuse to make some sort of a play , the results talk for themselves , you win you win , you lose you lose, too bad its poker
raising preflop with 7 2 off and going all in on the flop with a complete miss is NOT poker, had it happen to me and she sucked out. That's not poker buddy.

Y

yankeenut23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah Always the comment....Are suited cards that much better?

dufferdevon

dufferdevon

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
raising preflop with 7 2 off and going all in on the flop with a complete miss is NOT poker, had it happen to me and she sucked out. That's not poker buddy.

It is, if you've been a tight nit and have folded to big bets before.

R

Roberto4063

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Please. Even if the other player is really tight at least have something when you're trying for a steal in case you get caught with your hand in the cookie jar. Having players like you (and i use the term extremely loosely) around is what makes "Poker" not fun. It's funny that you actually think that what you said is true.

chelooo

chelooo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol. Im with the thought that you shouldn't have to give an expalnation to someone about why you entered the hand maybe you liked how it looked and you wanted to see if you hitted something on the flop! Thats just you and nobody has the right to judge you.

spranger

spranger

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips

Funny how one of durrrr's biggest single pot wins came when he raised with 73s out of position online and hit 2pair on the flop and cracked aces all in. By doing this he also puts out an image that he is crazy and reckless and noone will give him credit for a big hand when he actually does have one. Being unpredictable can be very profitable when done right.

Status
Not open for further replies.