The BLT

darkassassin89

darkassassin89

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LEts see u wana fires to go with that shake? :)

J

jackdonkey1717

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NO

I've read several responses here, some saying yes, some saying no. Now I don't remember if I quaified for the BLT ticket through a cash buy in or through an FTP satellite. All I know is I've tried everything under the sun to convert it to cash, tournament dollars, or even use the $2.20 ticket to register in other tournaments (after unregistering for the BLT). What I've found out is THE ONLY TOURNAMENT IN THE ENTIRE WORLD that I can register for is the BLT. PLEASE let me know if I'm mistaken, but I swear I've tried EVERYTHING!

Thanks,

Todd

mrmonkey

mrmonkey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've read several responses here, some saying yes, some saying no. Now I don't remember if I quaified for the BLT ticket through a cash buy in or through an FTP satellite. All I know is I've tried everything under the sun to convert it to cash, tournament dollars, or even use the $2.20 ticket to register in other tournaments (after unregistering for the BLT). What I've found out is THE ONLY TOURNAMENT IN THE ENTIRE WORLD that I can register for is the BLT. PLEASE let me know if I'm mistaken, but I swear I've tried EVERYTHING!

Thanks,

Todd

If you have tried everything and can't convert it, then you must have won it through an FTP satellite or given it by FTP as a promotional gift. This happened to me too once (won FTP buyin satty). I don't play the BLT FTP satellites anymore, only cash or T$ because of this. In the FTP satellite scenario, the ONLY way to use the ticket is to play the tourney. I know, sucks right? :(

On a brighter note, GL on the tourney and don't forget you're registered! There's always a chance you could make a huge cash. :)

S

saso22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I made a preety good BR boost over SUPERTURBO (0,55buyin) satelites for BLT that are held every hour on FT.

Play is very loose, I know almost all reg players there and preety much
know which1 to call/push or when to fold :). I think is best option for micrkostakes players. But swing can be brutal....u have only 300chips to play and they are gone fast :)

BLT tourney is a F*ck*n dokfest :) . I don like to play it.

J

jackdonkey1717

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No it won't. I've tried it a dozen times.

Gday,

The BLT is a ticket Tourney as well as a bye in. So yes you can "UNREGISTER", and it will give it back to you in "T" Tourney dollars.

A Chip & A Chair

P

piedmontred

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you buy into the 9 sng sat. for blt(with cash) and win , your automaticly place in the blt. if you unregistar you get T$ back. This I know.

RideN2Aces

RideN2Aces

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
all the pictures of blt's got me really hungary....Going to fry up some bacon before the poker sesh begins

J

jackdonkey1717

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you have tried everything and can't convert it, then you must have won it through an FTP satellite or given it by FTP as a promotional gift. This happened to me too once (won FTP buyin satty). I don't play the BLT FTP satellites anymore, only cash or T$ because of this. In the FTP satellite scenario, the ONLY way to use the ticket is to play the tourney. I know, sucks right? :(

On a brighter note, GL on the tourney and don't forget you're registered! There's always a chance you could make a huge cash. :)

I "think" I recall qualifiying with FTP, not cash, so I AM stuck with the ticket then. But good advice on the GL note, because there is some serious cake that can be won there, and it only cost me a few FTP to get there (which for all intents-and-purposes is a "free" entry with a chance to make $1600). Thanks.

cardriverx

cardriverx

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good Luck in the game. Last BLT I went all in with KK and was beat by AJ. Hope you do well !