Has anyone won a badbeat jackpot online?

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hehe, I hope someone pointed out the error of their ways to them! :D

Yeah, obviously everyone at the table was screaming at them after the hand (each player at the table lost $1000 I think). Apparently neither said a word after the hand and both left the table shortly afterward (probably to find a gun).

Crystal Blue

Crystal Blue

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lesson for everyone really. If you go to a poker site to play because the Bad Beat Jackpot has reached an attractive level, read up on the rules/Ts&Cs first. Ten-Twenty minutes of your time might just be the difference between $000,000.00 and $150,000.00 - suicidal or ecstatic.

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Haha, Crystal, you couldn't be more correct in Hillbilly's example. I would be borderline suicidal I think if that happened to me...

Mase31683

Mase31683

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One of my close friends played at bad beat jackpot tables. I told him how it's a sucker bet, with the increased rake, etc, so he went to regular tables. I don't remember just how soon after, but within a week, this happened to him.

JustinBeat-1.jpg

He wanted to kill me, lol. And to this day he's lost money lifetime with straight flushes.

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just because it happened at a regular table doesn't mean it at all that it would have happened to him at the Bad Beat table.

I have been playing the Bad Beats at UB all day, it's up to almost $696K!! I don't expect it to hit at my table, but if it hits, hopefully it will at least be at my limits....

W

WurlyQ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm playing the Cereus bb tables too. I've been running pretty bad but there are a ton of fish. I normally don't play these but at 600K+, I think it's pretty +EV.

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Update: Over 700K now... So the winner of the Bad Beat will get around $227K as of right now....wow

P

pennnational

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
never won jackpot came close with quad 6s guy had open ended str8 flush draw ofcourse couldnt get lol

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The jackpot was hit at UB yesterday. I think it was at $807K... and it was at one of the higher tables, I was only playing .25/.50. No need to play higher with their rake at those tables.