Annette_15 wins £1Million

M

MississippiMud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Prahlad Friedman claims to have seen as many (if not more) hands than Doyle Brunson.

I wonder at what point does it stop being "how many hands you see" and become "how you see the hands"?

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wonder at what point does it stop being "how many hands you see" and become "how you see the hands"?

ive read this couple times, think I get the point your "trying" to make. So your saying that the live pro's see the hands different then online pros right? I think anyone that has watched annette over the years knew she was going to win a big live tourney soon as she could play, just like most of us knew Zeejustin would do good when he could play live and he has. Same way we all knew Rizen would do good when he had the time to play live....and he has.

You think there is some major difference between live and online pros. Sure live pros have advantages over online players......at 1st till the online players get used to playing live. The fact remains that online players play soo many hand and so many situations that would take a live player years to encounter. Now Im not one of those people that think online is better or live is better, i do think live is easier but thats just because that is what I play more. Im sure there are online people just starting out playing live that think the opposite.

Flops'm&Bets'm

Flops'm&Bets'm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doyle has said much the same thing about online players & their success.

Saw the Poker After Dark that he previously won against Phil Helmuth Jr.
Talked about the young online Players..
He's Looking well from the last time I saw him on TV.