Amazing Lay Down

N

NoRread

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion he just tried to give you a false “read”. He never had anything but wanted to make you believe that he’s a tight one only betting on the strong starters. Do not buy into that. I bet this guy played quite loose overall.

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I cast my vote with the other doubters. He was lying.

R

realt1983

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
People know he folded the best hand right?

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
who revived this 15 year old thread?

lol

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
The read made some sense due to how the betting went. If not AK, then bullets. Great lay down. I don't want to be too skeptical...

zorro222_zorro222

zorro222_zorro222

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don't know if this was a tourney or a cash game and what yours or their table image is but you kinda did over rep your hand so I understand the fold, on a AAKT board and the action is bet raise, if you reraise your repping a hand better than AQ imo

davidsincara

davidsincara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have AQ of diamonds, flop comes AAK. Check the set, he checks. Turn is a 10 of spades. I bet and he raises and I reraise, and he thinks for awhile. And he tells me in the chat box "I have pocket Kings." Of course I dont respond back. He types in there "I have you on AK and I know I dont have a chance in hell of winning but it is sort of hard to believe that the case king came out on the flop..................Good BET." And he folds. That is truly amazing.

People telling their hole cards... a common bluff, never BELIEVE them, and always got the pot!

C

Chicungulla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Set a goal and achieve it so you have all only a few reach the final objective

F

futureballoon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
me- KK flop- AAK me- NOT FOLDING, NO MATTER WHAT....if he's holding AK or even the dreaded AA, I will go down with my boat and not think twice
yeah i completely agree with htis. I think I wouldn't be folding on it. I'd take my chances that someone has an Ace low kicker. Only the AK or AA would beat me.... so yeah definitely not folding it. I'll go down with the boat.