Am i wrong in this argument?

O

only_bridge

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like he actually tried to give you some advice, then gave up and started pulling your leg instead.

Are you sure he really is a winning player?
Are you sure you play as good as you say you do?

N

n19011

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi there...

I will give you one honest , totally honest oppinion straight from my heart, do not play poker online at thouse criminal pokersites, i can guarantee you they steel your money away from you, i have tryed all, pokerstars, Fulltilt, PKR, bodog, they are all pure devils, belive me.

Last hand i lost at PKR, i have AA, cashgame, they rasise me to 6 $, i reraise to 31 $, they set me all inn and i call, i meet 1010, before flop remember, he gets his ten on the turn.

They are pure devils and cheating bastards, there is no doubt in my mind, so do not enter any of these pokersites, they are all the same.

The only real is realdealpoker.com , but they are closed, honesty does not pay in this cruel world, it is only the criminals who survive, because people are so fukking dumb to play at their cheating site, but realdealpoker.com will launch again soon and belive me, there is not one other pokersite wordy of putting your money into.

The hands i have lost in thouse devil sites can not be described in words, so please stay away, it is only a friendly advice, i will guarantee you lose all your money, i hope they burn in their money one day, their blod money as i call it, revenge will be awsome.

And bare in mind, the most hands you lose to runner runner and on rivercards, thats because they are psykopats, they enjoy playing with people, but soon their days will be numbered and they will be eliminated...

N

n19011

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
They are all pure devils and they cheat people, simple as that, there is not other explenation, that is my honest oppinion, and if i where the law they would all get thrown in jail and throw the key away, so they could rot there, FBI did stop Pokerstars for money laundring, still thouse dam humans support them, how stupid can people be, honestly ?

darkassassin89

darkassassin89

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like he actually tried to give you some advice, then gave up and started pulling your leg instead.

Are you sure he really is a winning player?
Are you sure you play as good as you say you do?

I am know i am a good player because i get my hands in with a + EV most of the time. ( this is looking at my Holdem manager Stats )

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I am know i am a good player because i get my hands in with a + EV most of the time. ( this is looking at my Holdem manager Stats )
You're a 'good player' but > you felt the need to post this 'argument'.. cuz you wanted to prove to your friend that you are right & they are wrong. Really?:confused: :confused:

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sorry OP, Im with your friend on this...........................:p

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wrong to argue zzzz wazzzzzkezzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzupzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz snore LOL kids these dayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz nobody gives azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ratszzzzasszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D ;) :eek: :rolleyes: u want 50 more years of this kiddo? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

the lab man

the lab man

CardsChat Irregular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will give you one honest , totally honest oppinion straight from my heart, do not play poker online at thouse criminal pokersites, i can guarantee you they steel your money away from you, i have tryed all, Pokerstars, Fulltilt, PKR, Bodog, they are all pure devils, belive me.

Last hand i lost at PKR, i have AA, cashgame, they rasise me to 6 $, i reraise to 31 $, they set me all inn and i call, i meet 1010, before flop remember, he gets his ten on the turn.

They are pure devils and cheating bastards, there is no doubt in my mind, so do not enter any of these pokersites, they are all the same.

The only real is realdealpoker.com , but they are closed, honesty does not pay in this cruel world, it is only the criminals who survive, because people are so fukking dumb to play at their cheating site, but realdealpoker.com will launch again soon and belive me, there is not one other pokersite wordy of putting your money into.

The hands i have lost in thouse devil sites can not be described in words, so please stay away, it is only a friendly advice, i will guarantee you lose all your money, i hope they burn in their money one day, their blod money as i call it, revenge will be awsome.

And bare in mind, the most hands you lose to runner runner and on rivercards, thats because they are psykopats, they enjoy playing with people, but soon their days will be numbered and they will be eliminated...
Nice 2nd post maybe this one should go in the evil rigtard thread;)

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice 2nd post maybe this one should go in the evil rigtard thread;)

yep, i agree there. truth is, none of us have ever won any money, and certainly not taken it out and used it in real life. oh wait....................

pcgnome

pcgnome

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What's a psychopat? Looks to me as though he has been getting beat fair and square.

Last edited:
Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Guess they swapped out the T8o yesterday for J8o & J7o... cuz those were the hands I lost the biggest pots to during Tournament play. I was SHOCKED when I saw the sheee-ite they got it in with (only one was aipf.. others were like 5to1 & 10to1 dogs when chips went in).. 'but' maybe I was the idiot, not realizing I had no chance of beating the J8o/J7o 'pre-determined' monsters :confused:
(I wonder what hand is winning today? J6?)

B

BlueNowhere

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Think its still on J7o still, J7o> slowplayed AA

darkassassin89

darkassassin89

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
xD well ill take all this with a grain of salt i guess

T

Teppersinger

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I will give you one honest , totally honest oppinion straight from my heart, do not play poker online at thouse criminal pokersites, i can guarantee you they steel your money away from you, i have tryed all, Pokerstars, Fulltilt, PKR, Bodog, they are all pure devils, belive me.

Apophenia is the experience of seeing meaningful patterns or connections in random or meaningless data.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean no one is out to get you.

darkassassin89

darkassassin89

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Apophenia is the experience of seeing meaningful patterns or connections in random or meaningless data.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean no one is out to get you.

Maybe im out to gettem :D

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

And bare in mind, the most hands you lose to runner runner and on rivercards, thats because they are psykocats, they enjoy playing with people, but soon their days will be numbered and they will be eliminated...

Psykocats are just so cool...

cant believe the merge has not come here yet....