Absolute cheater Potripper funny to watch

tbdbitl

tbdbitl

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love how people love to drag up old old old news. Are we going to continue to see this this posted as something new for the next 5 years??

And, then it is amazing that people would comment that "there are people on pokerstars and fulltilt that can do it" and they think "it happens more than we think". And, people want to know where to get this program.

1. It's not a program. There was never a program. It was a testing user account that had privileges. Or as they say a "super account".

2. The hand histories were fed into a play back program and recorded. When asked for the histories they were given a spreadsheet that had everyone's cards listed for every hand. They are not as it happens videos.

3. The thing that probably happens more than you think is collusion.

And there will be people for years to come that do not know the when, where and why things happened in history. And when they learn something for the first time they will post it to a forum as if it just happened yesterday.

Which reminds me, I can't believe it Japan Bombed Pearl Harbor! How could they do such a thing? What do you think?

Crystal Blue

Crystal Blue

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was the video that OP linked that I was unsure was authentic or not so far as I couldn't see anywhere saying where it came from. But yeah, the actual real hand histories were fed into a program and recreated to demonstrate what occurred.

Crystal Blue

Crystal Blue

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Which reminds me, I can't believe it Japan Bombed Pearl Harbor! How could they do such a thing? What do you think?

I know what I think. I think I'm heading straight for my bunker because I just heard about dinosaurs.
Seriously though, people can discuss whatever they want ( within reason and on topic ) whenever they want in a forum.

StormRaven

StormRaven

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is my first time watching the video - I only got about half way through it. I'm so sickened by this I can't finish watching.

I've read up on it through several poker magazines, saw the 60 minute interview but to actually see it in action via video - sick!

DawgBones

DawgBones

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love how people love to drag up old old old news. Are we going to continue to see this this posted as something new for the next 5 years??

And, then it is amazing that people would comment that "there are people on pokerstars and fulltilt that can do it" and they think "it happens more than we think". And, people want to know where to get this program.

1. It's not a program. There was never a program. It was a testing user account that had privileges. Or as they say a "super account".

2. The hand histories were fed into a play back program and recorded. When asked for the histories they were given a spreadsheet that had everyone's cards listed for every hand. They are not as it happens videos.

3. The thing that probably happens more than you think is collusion.

And there will be people for years to come that do not know the when, where and why things happened in history. And when they learn something for the first time they will post it to a forum as if it just happened yesterday.

Which reminds me, I can't believe it Japan Bombed Pearl Harbor! How could they do such a thing? What do you think?[/quote]

Well for some,perhaps,this is not old news. Doesn't mean they live in caves just wasn't on their radar screen. Nothing wrong with that. I had heard the story but never seen the video so I don't mind someone posting this so I can watch.Saves me the trouble of doing the Google thing. As far as the bombing thing.... this country has been bombed for centuries.:D
Still waiting for pics Crystal. Now that you know his identity go get him.

illphillllllll

illphillllllll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
first time seeing the video but do remember reading about it. i think he got caught while playing a stars wcoop match. i remember vanessa rousso was on the final table with him. she moved up in the money after he was caught.

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
first time seeing the video but do remember reading about it. i think he got caught while playing a stars wcoop match. i remember vanessa rousso was on the final table with him. she moved up in the money after he was caught.
This has nothing to do with PokerStars. It happened on Absolute poker and then again on Ultimetbet.
There has never been a identyfied superuser on PS...

MATelford

MATelford

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This video does not seem real. Someone prove me wrong after I stress these points :

1. As someone said above, why would he document this video to reveal himself. Knowone on the planet is that stupid, especially not a software developer working for AP or UB.

2. In the first 5 minutes of the video a player to the left of "potripper" folds before the guy on his left. Would any accurate program recording these hands make a major mistake like that?

3. Can you not imagine some kid coming up with a way to make it look like he was a superuser to scare people or even as a random joke? I certainly can!

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This video does not seem real. Someone prove me wrong after I stress these points :

1. As someone said above, why would he document this video to reveal himself. Knowone on the planet is that stupid, especially not a software developer working for AP or UB.

2. In the first 5 minutes of the video a player to the left of "potripper" folds before the guy on his left. Would any accurate program recording these hands make a major mistake like that?

3. Can you not imagine some kid coming up with a way to make it look like he was a superuser to scare people or even as a random joke? I certainly can!
1. The guy didnt record him self. The hand history for this tournement was feed into replayer and recorded that way after servral players from the tourney posted on another forum something fishy was going on.

2. Its a replayer.

3.Absolute poker issued a statment on this and confirmed a superuser had been operating on AB, they then banned this acount(along with servral other) and returned funds to some(all?) of the scamed legitimate players.
This was a huge deal in the poker world over a year ago and its not a fake.
Just google it.

tbdbitl

tbdbitl

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seriously though, people can discuss whatever they want ( within reason and on topic ) whenever they want in a forum.

So forums are a license to perpetuate ignorance and a certified Dead Horse beating gathering place?

Crystal Blue

Crystal Blue

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

So forums are a license to perpetuate ignorance and a certified Dead Horse beating gathering place?

You catch on quick considering. Can we get back on topic now, or should we delete all threads that are not "Up to the minute" brand spanking new, red hot, right off the press, news?

MATelford

MATelford

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1. The guy didnt record him self. The hand history for this tournement was feed into replayer and recorded that way after servral players from the tourney posted on another forum something fishy was going on.

2. Its a replayer.

3.Absolute poker issued a statment on this and confirmed a superuser had been operating on AB, they then banned this acount(along with servral other) and returned funds to some(all?) of the scamed legitimate players.
This was a huge deal in the poker world over a year ago and its not a fake.
Just google it.

Well i'll take your word for it then trooper!