Zone / Rush Poker ?

1blanqueanu1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think in this type of cash game you have to play very solid top positions but since cut of hay to start expanding the range and when hands should arrive unopened much stealing the blinds open.
Basically if we steal a lot of end positions and if we keep our balance range is profitable

Huwww

Huwww

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The main differences between normal poker and zoom/rush is that you won't get good tracking values for vpip/pfr etc. until you've played a hell of a lot of hands.
Also you need to be expecting people to be playing tighter than usual as the boredom waiting for strong hole cards some players face playing normal poker isn't there so they'll much more happily fold hands which they perhaps would've called with normally.
Finally as someone mentioned above lots of players aim to steal blinds etc. so 3betting from the blinds (with fairly good hands) to a raise from the BTN or SB often results in them folding. This also relates to what I said about people not being as protective with their hands, due to them seeing more hands/hr they're more happy to fold more hands to raises.

Staneff

Staneff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zone = zoom? lol

Anyway zoom/rush is for players who are already bored from normal $ tables.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Bovada zoom poker is definitely fake. The RNG is not legitimate.

Even if it was on the up and up, you might as well play roulette. People go all in at 25 and under with 26 all day. At the 5 table, people are more worried about stealing a nickel than a winning session. I think tilt must be a huge factor. I can't see why else people would be shoving with 84 os preflop for $15.