What sorcery is this??? 25nl and the red line

RodneyC86

RodneyC86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I just meant if we take 5% as his actual 3bet range he's almost always going to be 3betting AK. Obviously we now know he will at least occasionally flat really strong hands but absent that knowledge we should be discounting pretty much everything other than 44 based on the way he played the hand.

Don't get me wrong, I don't fold bottom set pretty much ever but if there is a place for it this looks like it.

x_x....wow i am a confused man now, just yesterday I thought I'm being too nitty

Anywho, I really did pause for a few seconds before considering shoving back the turn, i really do. If the board was say J 6 4 2 i think I could find the fold.

Cafeman

Cafeman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
19/16 3bet 3%. At 6max this is pretty nitty. What's your raise first in? You need to look to opening your 3bet up in spots where you are likely to get folds/calls from worse etc. What does 3% look like? JJ+/AK? So tight that you are easily exploited.

Cafeman

Cafeman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oops, just saw 20/16 5%, that's a little better but still... QTo though, not that good a hand to 3bet bluff with OOP (bit thin on blockers/nut making potential), but I guess we do mostly get fold/fold/fold/fold/fold :)

RodneyC86

RodneyC86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oops, just saw 20/16 5%, that's a little better but still... QTo though, not that good a hand to 3bet bluff with OOP (bit thin on blockers/nut making potential), but I guess we do mostly get fold/fold/fold/fold/fold :)

Actually that 5 pct is due to hands from my earlier 10nl days. It's more like 6.5 pct now. Was running 3pct at 25 nl in first 2k hands cause I'm still unsteady with blinds 2.5x larger...better now though. Last 3 sessions averaged 7 pct

And oh, my VPp/PFR hangs around 22/20 now