4)Joebob
5)Jbbbbbbbb
6)DJ
7)Tom
8)Deuces
9)Tylers sister
10)Imatourneyluckboxwatcher

full

who wants to go first? vid has to be posted by say next friday?

TylerN

TylerN

Kool-Aid & Frozen Pizza
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
next friday as in the 2nd of december or 9th?

and i was 4th!

Cafeman

Cafeman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If none of you pussies will go first then I guess Cafe "1st" man'll have to do it. When does my homework need to be in teach? This friday (tomorrow) or next?

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thought joe was going first, shall we say first vid has to be up + shared by next friday (9th) or monday (5th) if you can get it done by then?
you girls can sort it between you whos first

Cafeman

Cafeman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Suits me; JB the floor's yours man.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How will the group review work? Is this just a fancy hand history thing, and all comers will have access to the vid? With those all comers also commenting on what they see?

Or do we do a get together via skype and review these vids sort of privately?

Since I probably need the most work on my ring game, I am weary of letting the whole world know just how fishy I am, and thus would prefer private review sessions.

jbbb

jbbb

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How will the group review work? Is this just a fancy hand history thing, and all comers will have access to the vid? With those all comers also commenting on what they see?

Or do we do a get together via skype and review these vids sort of privately?

Since I probably need the most work on my ring game, I am weary of letting the whole world know just how fishy I am, and thus would prefer private review sessions.

Assuming one person will have the video sent to them, then we will use Mikogo/teamviewer to view the persons screen with Skype to talk.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
DJ, you would need to make a 30 minute video of your play with you commentating on it. Afterwards you will upload to something like megaupload where persons in the group (and people in general on the forums) can review it on skype group convo.

Cafeman

Cafeman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally think the utility of this is having it open. 30 minutes of playing so we can work out our problems is hardly going to make us vulnerable. If I thought that showing 30 minutes of me splashing around and generally making an arse of myself was going to hurt my wr I wouldn't do it. Quite the contrary in fact, I hope that it will help me fix some of my leaks and help others too.

I'm for it being open and freely available to download for all to contribute, take the piss etc. within this thread.

What stakes are you playing dj11?

Go ahead,,, i'm a computer moron and screwed up.I'm going to have to start from scratch again.So you have the floor.
OK, I'll see if I can come up with something in the next few days and upload it to youtube/megaupload and then post it back to this thread.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Waiting on a table/s to become available at the lowest stakes available at Cake .02/.04.

My first session will be for me to learn how to record. I think I noticed somewhere there is a 20 minute record time limit. Not positive about that.

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
DJ, you would need to make a 30 minute video of your play with you commentating on it. Afterwards you will upload to something like megaupload where persons in the group (and people in general on the forums) can review it on skype group convo.

this

yeah its mainly so we can get a feel of your thought process in spots if you want yours private just to the group we can do it via skype no probs DJ

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First 4 table session went profitable overall, with 2 tables busting out in rather short order. Made a file almost 1 gig but I can't open it so it is functionally lost, Again, at this point I am learning the recording software first.

I may only be able to do 2 tables, my mind just ain't what it used to be.......:(

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OK, I have made a test file, produced it so I could post it somewhere.

Where can I do this for free?

LuckyChippy

LuckyChippy

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Megaupload is free? Or Youtube?

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
megaupload please.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i will experiment. DJ this would be a good time to lace it with viruses :D

Wait, it is 1.5MB that cannot be right.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ya DJ, that works fine.

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just seen this and it sounds good, I mainly play PLO but will be interested to see if this can help me in the CC League games, I doubt it but you never know :D
I will definitely have a look:)

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since this is , for me, also about movie making, I found a neat trick.

After trying Cake, and Carbon, and ACR, I was very unhappy with the performance of my PC, so I finally closed the big Camtasia Program, and left the recording window only.... seriously major improvement.:D

Now to work on getting my HUD back. Some may have read that I am not on my regular PC and am Kluging along on an old beast. Fresh install, but still an old beast.:(

Actual reviewable video probably set for tomorrow sometime.;)