Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mikeg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When i first started playing poker I used to constantly daydream about different poker strategys, ways to improve my game etc etc, now more and more my daydreams always start off with poker strategy but always end up with me strapping myself with a 1000lb of explosives and detonating myself in pokerstars HQ or other insane things!

Needless to say i have now decided to have a little break from poker!! :D

Worak

Worak

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's been a while since I had a vivid nightmare of one of my busting hands

as my flopped set of AAA got cracked by runner quads for 1.8M chips 2 places from the bubble after 6 hours of MTTing

- I decided to get card-alzheimers then and I'm quite happy I got it.

essambb

essambb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
that is the sickness of gambling i had a bad beat for 200 doller and i couldnt sleep for 2 days and when i sleep i kept dreaming about the stuiped hand i stoped playing for a month after that just to get of tilt

SYWTWAF

SYWTWAF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sporadically think about poker and hypothetical situations, and how to play them, during the day. Sometimes, I find myself running cards or poker hands through my head as I'm dozing off to sleep. As for full-fledged poker dreams, I can't remember any particular ones I've had, but I'm sure I've dreamt about poker at some point. I've got to say my dreams these days are a lot more mundane than they used to be, and I've become much worse at remembering them.

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh my god!

And there was me thinking I put to much time/effort/thinking into poker.

I then read you guys saying you dream about poker and then even make hands up in your head during the day and how you would play it!

:D

babydrago9

babydrago9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just dream about travelling the world playing poker, EPT's and things. Retiring in vegas and not to mention the whole wsop grind every year. Man imo that is living the dream, fantasy job for sure.

wanderingthehall

wanderingthehall

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just daydream about actually playing on stars. Usually though, it's more imaging having a little place on the beach in mexico where I can grind it out and actually make some money. Don't think that's gonna happen, but it's fun to dream!

W

waterboy73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't often daydream about being a poker pro, or daydream at all often, for that matter. I try my best to remain in the present. But I'd be a liar if I said I have never daydreamed about it before... Often times it is/was about how sick it would be to ship a major tournament, travel the world, and just actually be "doing it!" And not just dreaming about it.. That usually lead(s) to me finding myself more motivated to making things more of a reality and working hard reviewing hands, reading up on strategy and watching (appropriate) videos. No one said it would ever be easy... I hope your comment about being a human explosive, is purely sarcastic...

Status
Not open for further replies.