888 Poker

Safety In Numbers!
Our 135,750 Cardschat Members Have Reviewed This Poker Site According To 3 Specific Requirements:
  • Legality & safety of playing on a site
  • Fast and painless withdrawals
  • Easiness of bonus release

888 Poker

Register a new account at 888 Poker / www.888poker.com through CardsChat.com and receive a 200% bonus up to $1000 plus an extra $88 FREE.

All you have to do to receive your first deposit bonus is register through any of our 888 Poker links, open your account and deposit. The first 25% of your bonus will be credited to your account when you deposit and will be released as you play at the tables. To get the other 75% you have to collect 14 comp points for every $1 in bonus money within 30 days of making your first deposit, the remaining bonus will then be paid to you in one lump sum.

888 Poker / 888.com Poker (www.888.com / www.888poker.com) is one of the oldest online poker sites around and was founded in 2002. Unfortunately, 888 Poker decide to stop allowing US players but still remains a strong force known for its high action tables extremely loose players. (888 has recently opened up a US friendly site for the regulated New Jersey market! Find more information on our 888 Poker NJ review.) 888 Poker currently boasts approximately 2,000 real money players at its ring games with another 8,000 tournament players during peak gaming hours.

Get a 200% up to $1000 Bonus Now!

888 Poker Review

888 Poker (www.888poker.com / www.888.com) was formerly known as having somewhat outdated software but has redeveloped and launched their gaming client which now features an improved layout, 3D player avatars as well as a full integrated casino. The new software also features multi-table action (up to 4 tables tiled at one) in addition to a no download version also available for Mac and Linux players. They have also recently introduced 888 Poker Mobile, for playing on the go!

Games offered at 888 Poker / 888.com Poker include all the standard poker game such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha, Omaha Hi-Lo, Seven-Card Stud and Seven-Card Stud Hi-Lo with games ranging between No-Limit, Pot-Limit and Fixed-Limit. Player competition at the tables has also been known as loose and generally on the lower side of the skill level. This represents a good opportunity for more experienced players to turn a profit by choosing the weakest tables at the site.

888 Poker's loyalty program is moderate and operates on a points based model which rewards players in cash for the points they earn. This is one area where the 888 Poker room (also known as 888 Poker / www.888.com Poker) could improve to offering free tournament entries and merchandise for points which they presently have not implemented. Under the current program, players earn 1 point for every $10 in rake they generate, with 100 points earning the player $1 in cash into their account.

Overall, 888 Poker / 888.com Poker (www.888poker.com / www.888.com) is a good option for players looking for easy action and fast paced games, but may not be the best choice for players who put high value on a poker room's loyalty scheme.

Get your 200% up to $1000 Bonus Now!

888 Poker Languages: Français, Deutsch, Nederlands, Dansk, Italiano, Português, Español, Svenska

888 Poker 888 Bonus Code CC1000 Visit 888Poker.com 888 Poker Bonus Bonus: 200% up to $1000 888 Pacific Poker Info
Hold'em, Omaha,
Seven Card Stud
888 Poker Ratings
Ring Games:
Game Selection:
Soft Competition:
Loyalty Program:
888 Poker does not accepts US players Hits and Misses
  • $1000 New Player Bonus
  • Easy Competition & Loose Players
  • Fully Compatible Software
  • No Download Version
  • Does Not Accept Most US Players
  • Lower Player Traffic
Deposit Methods
  • Visa
  • MasterCard
  • Neteller
  • Skrill
  • Check
  • Wire Transfer
888-lobby.jpg 888-table.jpg