Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Ahh I wondered what you were going on about. I was almost scammed with a fraudulent email from a site I order off of a few weeks back. I'm usually more diligent in checking the website address because some scam emails get past my email's detection. I clicked the link and autofilled my name and email before realizing . No harm no foul, expect now I keep getting all these "hot ukrainian" girl offers :sneaky:
I've always been diligent but sometimes it happens. My only identity theft problem before in my life was through snail mail. I treat is as scammers are everywhere so double checking is a must.
next time give them my email address

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Scammed is a bit Strong a term for Poker Cheats, Sure there are some that will collude with other players, in order to cheat some players, but you can Identify them if they are constantly doing this on a regular basis, as they are always playing in the same game together over and over again.
If you suspect anyone doing this my best advice is stay clear of these players and drop down a buy-in level or two.

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Very surprisingly we never heard anything again from OP.

I already thought this is legit 👋🙄
I was just reading through the string from the start and was thinking the same thing.

Be interesting to know the details of the "scam"...I'm quite intrigued...

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I suspect I'm being corralled today. How can I report it and can I get a refund if I get caught?
poker sites closely monitor cases of fraud or player collusion. If you have become a victim of unfair play by your opponents, you need to report it so that other players are not affected. Find in the history of your games, the tournament you played, find its number and report it to the security service of the poker site.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I seriously doubt you're getting scammed or anybody is getting scammed on the poker sites. This is not to say it's impossible but the sites are always looking for people who are doing things wrong and if they find it they will probably give you a refund if you're on a reputable site. If you ever honestly feel there's a problem just shoot support an e-mail. Out of all the years I've been playing I have never felt scammed or being cheated in an online game.