FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Ami, thanks for your quick replies., really :)

I wrote Customer Care, since the tournament is just a few hours away. They gave me a ticket since I hadn't received one yet. Just another reason to prefer WPT over any other poker room out there.

D

doom

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Ami, thanks for your quick replies., really :)

I wrote Customer Care, since the tournament is just a few hours away. They gave me a ticket since I hadn't received one yet. Just another reason to prefer WPT over any other poker room out there.
Did you get ticket on time this saturday ?

I

ioannis79

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GR
Chips
Any plan to create a rakeback program like most big sites have? Like a program with levels and points giving you back some of the rake paid? I find the 25k weekly draw very bad as you need to be really lucky to ever hit.

A

Ami_WPT Global

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Any plan to create a rakeback program like most big sites have? Like a program with levels and points giving you back some of the rake paid? I find the 25k weekly draw very bad as you need to be really lucky to ever hit.
Hey @ioannis79 , Thanks for the question! Please let me check with the team what I can share, ill update here soon.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
HI @Ami_WPT Global Is there somewhere I can find a 'Tournament list'?
I am planning on playing a lot on WPTGlobal (so far I've just barely been getting my feet wet) with hopes/plans of it being one of the main sites I play on going forward. It'd be great to be able to plan my MTT schedule in advance (I typically have all tourneys I play in picked out from all the sites I play on and then put them all on a master sheet. All of my friends do the same). Would be much easier to plan MTT's on WPTGlobal if I knew what plays when.

Also, the current series that is running... Is there a list of those tournaments somewhere? (I noticed a list on discord channel )

thanks

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
HI @Ami_WPT Global Is there somewhere I can find a 'Tournament list'?
I am planning on playing a lot on WPTGlobal (so far I've just barely been getting my feet wet) with hopes/plans of it being one of the main sites I play on going forward. It'd be great to be able to plan my MTT schedule in advance (I typically have all tourneys I play in picked out from all the sites I play on and then put them all on a master sheet. All of my friends do the same). Would be much easier to plan MTT's on WPTGlobal if I knew what plays when.

Also, the current series that is running... Is there a list of those tournaments somewhere? (I noticed a list on discord channel )

thanks

I have found the schedule for the series (there was a Download link for it posted by 'Mike') on the WPT discord channel. fwiw, something like that but for all the daily & weekly tournaments on WPT would be great!

A

Ami_WPT Global

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I have found the schedule for the series (there was a Download link for it posted by 'Mike') on the WPT discord channel. fwiw, something like that but for all the daily & weekly tournaments on WPT would be great!
@Poker Orifice 👋 I'm checking with the team about the regular schedule, the link you mentioned from Discord will have the schedule all the way through the 26th, bare in mind that schedule do change at times.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm installing a more powerful CPU into my computer at this very moment... with the main intention of it making it possible for me to add in WPT to my schedule. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Great choice to add Jon Van Fleet (Apestyles) to the WPT team! He's a great guy and has been around for ages.
Another awesome addition to consider (as he's rapidly gaining in popularity on the Twitch streams & known as being one of the top Mid-stakes MTT regs.) Aaron Barone (aka abarone68 ).