dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The largest cash game traffic, hundreds of thousands of online players, all this is GGPoker. RNG is one of the best among poker rooms. The only downside is that you can’t deposit and withdraw money from a card now, and the minimum withdrawal is like $50, which is a bit too much for me personally.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Does anyone know who owns GG poker

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
i have no access to ggpoker so i don't know for sure . but i think all poker rooms more or less are the same and gtheir rng is the same . at least this is a fact for all great big poker rooms . so any complaint you might have for pokerstars or 888poker might also apply for ggpoker , that wouldn't surprise me .

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had a couple of transaction issues on the site. On one of them I received quite poor customer service and the other I thought bordered on unethical.

Andromedaaa

Andromedaaa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Didn't play there, and after your review I lost the feeling to even go in.
Please share your sad stories, please, I'm sick of playing there!
Does anyone have anything good to say about gg

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please share your sad stories, please, I'm sick of playing there!
Does anyone have anything good to say about gg
Hello, luckyfish98! I think, this problem can to decide very quickly! Merely You to finish play in this Poker room! That's all!
Because there are many the other poker sites around! And Good Luck, of course!

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm in a downswing with GG right now but that doesn't make me sick playing there. Also happened to me in Pokerstars.
GG gives higher value than Pokerstars & a lot of players sure like playing GG because there are 285K online players at this time compared to 21K online in Pokerstars. With that huge number of players & overlay, its your loss not to play & not theirs.