After all, who believes that most poker sites are rigged?

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Programmers I want to hear you the most.
Of course the official terms alegate that there is no manipulation of the cards dealt in online poker room tables. It actually says that (and this is only for the big poker sites) the dealing cards system is "as random as possible". Wait, is it totally random or not?
Folks, legal or not, I do believe our real experience more than "legal terms and conditions" drawn by the company lawyers. We are talking about multi milionare companies that has every resource available to circumvent the borders of legal burocarcy. Even though there is regulation, it doesn't mean they have no way of rigging and profiting by it in their softwares.
"They would loose all their players if it was rigged". No, because the players are dumb and the company too smart. "There are small poker sites that we have to worry about, but big ones like GG or PS would never do that". Really? Does that make any sense at all? Small companies get caught because they don't have the legal resources to back them up. As more money a company possess, more we have to worry, cause basically they can do whatever they want. You can say whatever you want, call me conspiratory, but in a capitalist system, this is a reality.
What grounds can we have to at least justify this allegations, if they say is not rigged? Math. Well, we are students of chance, probability, and I'm telling ya, with frequency I've seen with my own eyes some turnouts that math would disagree with.
But the insteresting thing would be to hear some software engineers, programmers, people that actually know how it is to manipulate, to PROGRAM this kind of system. Oh, the big letters are to make sure we're talking about something that can be pre-set, previously defined, architected, programmed. We are talking about something that is more than possible to be rigged within legal boundaries.
Tell us your opinion.
TY
the game of poker itself is a lottery by its very nature
the luck factor is very high even if everything is seen and controlled

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Randomness of live poker with live dealear, is not something that you can programmed. What you can program is random card system for online poker.

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don't think online poker room are rigged.BUT, some of them let 3rd party software or application or name it, have access to hand history. In my opinion those App act like spyware or virus. Having access to a player hand history can help to program bot. Take the most popular HUD, it have access to hand history of all user, so this 3-rd party app know how all of their user can play.

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
The fact that online poker is not honest is believed by chips that rely on luck...

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
the players themselves are to blame because they don't know how to play poker and always look for blame elsewhere - look at poker games % how big the possibilities are AND STOP ALWAYS LOOKING FOR EXCUSES!
but I like your thoughts!
Hello brother

Thank you

The translation may not help, but I'm not looking for excuses.

But I give as an example the excuses that we all make when either we don't play well, or even if we play well the game goes badly for us.

The games are not being fixed, that is a lie.

For example, I just lost 20 boxes in PLO2, almost all badbeats or coolers, but I'm not complaining because I was coming off a positive streak of 80 boxes in a month.

By this I mean that there are days when things go well and there are days when they don't, but if you play well over the long term the streaks are always positive.

My regards, brother