Cardschat Fantasy Football Sign Up, 2014

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm running two leagues this year for you degenerates. If you were a good owner last year, your spot will be held until 1 week before the draft, and you're already signed up for the league. You just need to ship payment to keep your spot.

All leagues have a $20 entry fee.

2 QB League; 4 spots open: click here
Long TD, Return Yards League; 3-5 spots open: click here

When you ask to join a league, or indicate that you want to keep your spot in a league, please let me know what draft time is good for you.

Happy hand-egging!

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yay!!! I've been waiting for this. Will ship monies Friday.

C

credsfan03

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played the two qb league last year and would like to play again this year. I would like to get into the other league you run as well. For those of you members that did not play in these leagues last year they were ran really well and were a lot of fun. One of my favorite parts was the willingness to make trades during the season.

tahoeden

tahoeden

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Count me in both leagues again, you did a great job as commish last year. Can draft any day except for Aug.23 2014

Last edited:
Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am out - just want to play in standard PPR leagues this year.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I would do a non-PPR with you guys if it was a standard league. I barely have time to do leagues - definitely don't have time to do extra research.

But definitely prefer PPR.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
whens the draft i might want in on this

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I would do a non-PPR with you guys if it was a standard league. I barely have time to do leagues - definitely don't have time to do extra research.

But definitely prefer PPR.
Hmm, we could maybe accommodate you. First priority is I want this league to fill up. So if it looks like we aren't going to get 12, I wouldn't mind switching to a standard league.

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
whens the draft i might want in on this
The draft is picked on a common date when everyone in the league can make it. I typically like weekday nights around 8PM Eastern, sometime after the 3rd preseason game.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hmm, we could maybe accommodate you. First priority is I want this league to fill up. So if it looks like we aren't going to get 12, I wouldn't mind switching to a standard league.

Okay cool - will keep checking this thread then.

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, I'm in for PPR but not for this with return yards etc. Fingers crossed we can work it out!

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like we're going to have less interest this year than in the past. Here's the interest list:

C9
BBB
credsfan
bgomez
tahoeden
dakota (PPR/Standard only)
gesshoo (PPR/Standard only)
we will rock you (maybe)

That's 7.5, so we're pretty short-handed. Right now, I'm leaning towards cutting the leagues down to one PPR or standard league. Maybe shoot for 10 owners, and have deep rosters so it plays more like a 12 team league.

Ask your friends on CC if they're playing. I'll post this in the highly frequented chat threads.

cardriverx

cardriverx

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll do the 2QB league again -- not very interested in the return yards league. I'll also do any one PPR or standard if thats whats chosen instead.

ckingriches

ckingriches

Lucky Multiple League MVP
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I too would consider a simpler standard or PPR league. Don't love the return yardage feature.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So let's do a PPR with no changes to the how points are awarded - looks like we could fill that. :)

Joe and I could do the draft any time except Aug 30 or the night of Aug 23. During the week would prefer a Mon, Tues or Thurs but could work out a Wed or Fri if I have to.

C

credsfan03

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whatever you guys decide to do I will play in.

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I suppose it's decided then. One PPR league to rule them all.

Dates to consider:

I will be in Puerto Rico from the 30th-6th (not so sneaky brag). The 3rd preseason games wrap up on the 24th. So I'm thinking Monday the 25th, Tuesday the 26th, or Thursday the 28th to fit in with Dakota's schedule.

Any conflicts with those dates?

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PPR League notes:

Currently the rules are set to standard PPR. Only minor changes.

The league is set to 10 teams. Last year, we played in a 12 team league, with 8 position (QB/RB/WR/TE) starters, which is 96 total starting players. Since we've cut it down to 10 teams, we're now starting only 80. So one additional flex position has been added to bring the total to 90 total positional starters, so the league plays with similar depth.

If you've expressed interest, I'll be sending out requests for an email address to invite you, if you don't already have a team.

Current interest list (9 interested, 1 maybe):

C9
BBB
credsfan
bgomez
tahoeden
dakota
gesshoo
cardriverx
ckingriches
we will rock you (maybe)

So we have 1 spot left open that WWRY you might fill.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sounds great! Re the draft I know for Joe that Mon is the best.

I will ping Cody later to see if he wants that last spot.

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yep, definitely in for this! Thanks!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What'd Cody have to say?

Sorry didn't see this. He wasn't interested at all until I told him that it would be a standard PPR this year with no changes - then he seemed a bit interested. But I linked him to this thread and see he hasn't posted.

GotabigSet

GotabigSet

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am interested in joining (although I havent played in a few years) Is there still time to "apply'?

thanks in advance

(ps I have a payal acct if thats how its done)