General doubts about Moving up

skavenger

skavenger

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I am an amateur player in poker, and I'm starting to ride a bankroll, and I'm trying to get from down there in the first levelss, in the simplest tournaments ...'m starting low and even, but I want a help who is already doing very well, to tell me what you think of the factors of moving up, and how to improve my performance without risking me !!!

1 I wonder what is the best way, for those who want to play tournaments and for those who want to climb and play cash (which tournaments start for both modalities, with as accurate bankrol get to play these tournaments, or how many tables start) !! !

2ºHow to MOVIM up? Increase the number of tables? Or increase the value of the tables and reduce the amount of them? Or if I choose to be a tournament player, before increasing the value or the number of tables should I play at tables with more people, in this case, skip sit'n'go 9 max for a 45 man?

3. what is the comfortable limit values ​​to make this up ?? chosen MOVIM For example, 100x the input value, or 50X the limit (for cash)?

Please respond in order to facilitate understanding, not only mine, but of all who need help in this problem, so in a systematic way is easier to understand ... and I ask descupas if there is already a topic like this, I not Meet !!!

Grateful for all !!!!:rolleyes: