A very bad experience with Betonline

K

kooky20

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone !
I've recently started playing poker at betonline , they have some rules for depositing money for the first time which they want you to take a picture of your ID and take a picture of your visa card with your name on it and hide the middle numbers .... well long story short ,....... I did that and I could deposit ,
well I have to tell u that I researched a lot and ask a lot of people and they all said they had to go through that too and it's safe , well the other night I wanted to deposit more money in there and it wasn't even a minute that my bank called me for fraud alarm , because it's international transaction and I said it's ok and I did it and the lady said ok we will open it for you and u can continue doing your purchase , well it wasn't 30 second I had another call from my bank , again for fraud alarm , this time the guy listed me 300 $ worth of jewelry that I'm trying to buy , I said no wayyyyy and yes my identity was hacked from different places in the world , I had to close my account and apply for a new card , I just want to tell all of you to be careful , thanks to my bank with high security system . now a question : do u think I have to call betonline and tell them that what happened ????????????
it's clear that one of their own people stole my identity ..........:afraid: