Will you play a little crazy when in an anonymous table

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will you play a little crazy than normal when sitting on an anonymous table?

Both live or online.

since on one know who am I, Humm, I could play crazy...anyone feel the same?

:p

suby_rafael

suby_rafael

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well it's situational really. Depends on a lot of things personally - firstly if i am in the mood for some gamble then i can be aggressive.

Then it also depends on the type of players sitting at the table. After a few hands i do start to get a sense whether or not i should play tight or loosen up my range a bit more.

Other times i simply enjoy playing tight solid poker and am not in a mood to take unnecessary risks irrespective of the table so yeah depends on my state of mind.:shot:

WeenieSVK

WeenieSVK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No. And how can you play anonymous live? Just wondering :)

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i play at anonymous tables online but on a same way as i play at regular tables, i dont care if someone knows or not who i am.

tbdbitl

tbdbitl

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Strategically, I would think playing "a little crazy" would be best among players that know you. Assuming that you have the NITiest image with them.

Generally live or online anonymous or not, I like to sit back and get a feel for what people are doing at the table, before I decide my line of play.

Maybe if you have this deep psychological need to get crazy, before you play live or online, you could strip naked and run around your neighborhood before you do. Or just in your underwear for just a "little crazy"!

WeenieSVK

WeenieSVK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
means joining a table full of unknown players whether live / online.

oh ok thanks, I thought about those anonymous tables online where other players cant see your nickname, all players are named player1, player2, player3 etc... you know :)

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will you play a little crazy than normal when sitting on an anonymous table?

Yep, but mostly in the Bovada freerolls. Miss them. Played crazy in a live low buyin tourney at the Stratosphere in Vegas years ago. It worked really well until I shoved all in near the bubble with a marginal hand. :D I guess there is a fine line between crazy and stupid, lol.

Carl Trooper

Carl Trooper

Degenerate Idiot
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hit and runs somewhat I have done before.

Playing a little unconventional also seems more likely since no one knows you. You don't have to worry about running into the same people who will know your style.

I think most people play a little different every time they join a new table just a little.

S

Superman2102

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
eh not really. I generally tend to play the same. I do feel like I play a little different online vs in person though because in person there is a whole nother aspect of reading peoples emotions and facial expressions ect..

J

JamaicanKid

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well it depends on a few things but generally go the safe route by sticking to a tight, solid playing style.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont view it as "crazy" i think you can make aggressive plays, and i think you can do things like adjusting your bet sizing...

its hard enough to remember a player without a hud, let alone without a name

N

nmolliso

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Especially because I am not a frequent bluffer, I DO like to play a little crazy with an anonomous new table. I enjoy attempting the strategy of getting people to think I play crazier than I usually do, in the hope that they will pay me off when I wait for good hands.

wanderingthehall

wanderingthehall

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No. I just turn the autopilot on since no one has stats on me and I bet most are bad about taking notes on anon games.