Search either YouTube or PokerTube, there have been a few shows that have televised PLO over the years. Off the top of my head:
- The Aussie Millions televised cash games from a few years ago (2010, probably?) were half NLHE, half PLO. There was at least one episode of full ring and another of Dwan and Antonius heads up for nosebleed stakes.
- The live televised Durrrr Million Dollar Challenge had some PLO episodes: the last portion of the match with Marcello and the entire match with Ziigmund. Again, it was heads up nosebleed.
- Poker After Dark has done a number of PLO cash game episodes, as mentioned above.
- The WSOP televised a few PLO final tables in the mid-to-late noughties.
- Live at the Bike might have done some PLO episodes, I'm not sure though as all the ones I've seen have either been LHE or NLHE.
As mentioned above though, finding this stuff is one thing but being able to learn anything from it is a very different proposition...